you would think i'd be used to this

mercman

Its dark again at 5 frigin 30. blink.gif I've been doing this for 55 years and it still gets to me.I'm not one of the many people who suffer from S.A.D.(seasonal affective disorder) but i still get moody and lethargic.Get up....its dark.Go to work all day, finish at 5.......ITS DARK AGAIN !!AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHtease.gif

At least this winter i have WFN and you guys, cause i may have gone a little snakey. How do you all cope with this dark crap.

Its dark again at 5 frigin 30. blink.gif I've been doing this for 55 years and it still gets to me.I'm not one of the many people who suffer from S.A.D.(seasonal affective disorder) but i still get moody and lethargic.Get up....its dark.Go to work all day, finish at 5.......ITS DARK AGAIN !!AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHtease.gif

At least this winter i have WFN and you guys, cause i may have gone a little snakey. How do you all cope with this dark crap.

How do we cope? I do suffer SAD, It SUCKS! Best way to cope? Get outside as much as you can. I'm fortunate to finish work at 230 pm so at least I see some daylight :) But regardless, no matter how cold, getting outside helps. No cure like fresh air! Have a good winter :sarcasm:

How do we cope? I do suffer SAD, It SUCKS! Best way to cope? Get outside as much as you can. I'm fortunate to finish work at 230 pm so at least I see some daylight smile.gif But regardless, no matter how cold, getting outside helps. No cure like fresh air! Have a good winter sarcasm.gif

My wife suffers from SAD.It's not fun for her to deal with either.Humm....since i own the company,maybe i could take off around 2.30 and let my employess close up.I LIKE IT thumbsup_anim.gif

WAA WAA WAA you don't know dark there bucko!!! :tease::tease:

Up here in the North we currently have sunrise at 8:30 and sunset at 4:15. :huh:

We will lose another 4 1/2 hours of day light by the winter solstice. :(

So buck up there Sparky!!!! :rofl2::rofl2:

HMMM....Vampires and Polar Bears? Hope you have a sun lamp B)

I suffer from SAD as well.

Last year two people I know suggested to me to start taking 2000-4000 units of Vitamin D per day.

I couldn't believe the difference it made !

All my life I have struggled with this.

I started taking vitamin D for this season 3 weeks ago at the 2000 level and bi-weekly move it up till I get to 4000 units per day.

My doctor is ok with it, and my family is dam glad I am doing it again this year too :blush:

WAA WAA WAA you don't know dark there bucko!!! tease.giftease.gif

Up here in the North we currently have sunrise at 8:30 and sunset at 4:15. huh.gif

We will lose another 4 1/2 hours of day light by the winter solstice. sad.gif

So buck up there Sparky!!!! rofl2.gifrofl2.gif

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!! just thinking about that gives me the heebie jeebiesblink.gif BTW why are you still awaketongue.gif ....i thought you guys hibernated up there in the winterrofl2.gifrofl2.gif

I suffer from SAD as well.

Last year two people I know suggested to me to start taking 2000-4000 units of Vitamin D per day.

I couldn't believe the difference it made !

All my life I have struggled with this.

I started taking vitamin D for this season 3 weeks ago at the 2000 level and bi-weekly move it up till I get to 4000 units per day.

My doctor is ok with it, and my family is dam glad I am doing it again this year too :blush:

I take it too!!!If not I get like this.... :tease: LOL!!