Portable huts now on sale at Costco

Rob

I was at the snowmobile show and I was talking to the sales rep from Equinox toboggans. They had a portable hut there that they just started making. I was pretty impressed with the build and fabric they used. Plus they use their equinox sleds for the base. They also sell the tent style ones as well.

See Here for the Costco prices

Hope it helps.

Rob C

I got the Eskimo Quickfish 3 at Costco last year, looks similar to the smaller pop-up in the link for $180. The same hut was priced at Cabelas for $300.

It's hard to say from the picture if the Equinox is comaparable to the Eskimo, but I've been more than happy with the hut.

They also had a deal on an Eskimo power auger last year for $299. I wish I had grabbed one then, I haven't seen them back in the store since.

I got the Eskimo Quickfish 3 at Costco last year, looks similar to the smaller pop-up in the link for $180. The same hut was priced at Cabelas for $300.

It's hard to say from the picture if the Equinox is comaparable to the Eskimo, but I've been more than happy with the hut.

They also had a deal on an Eskimo power auger last year for $299. I wish I had grabbed one then, I haven't seen them back in the store since.

They still have them for $299 shipped to your door see here

Rob C

There's a flip there too Brian.. it's $800 and by the looks of it not even thermal. Price not surprising though as their tobogans are $300 alone.

I seen that Wayne,800 clams,,,,Not I.

HT has great flips.

I had one and would buy another.

http://www.thebaitbarn.com/storename/baitbarn/ViewDept-266990.aspx

Edited by BrianB

as GBW said in another post,

costco is selling the augers again this year.

they are in stock at the peterborough store.

if they are not in at the store you shop at they can order it in for you.

the price is $284.99

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48200

Edited by skeeter

How is Costco for returns and/repairs/warrenties or do you have to take/send everything back to the manufacturer...Not necessarily fishing products...TVs etc...

Anybody have experiences?

They have the best return policies of any retailer around. just keep the receipt.

i returned a battery charger 4 months after i bought it and i didnt have the receipt.

the girl said no problem i will check the computer to see when you bought it and how much it was.

she gave me the refund no questions asked... :clapping:

+1 Costco is the best.. I do most if not all my shopping there