GHOC Perch Derby Results, Held at 50PT.

Fish Farmer

Golden Horseshoe Outdoors Club's Perch Derby

Was a great day , can't wait for next year. Those that didn't make it, missed a fantastic Perch bite, I've never seen Perch fishing like that before at 50 PT. one after another, sometimes 2 at a time. Here is a few pictures back at the awards.

Harvey telling a few stories plus presenting the prize money.

dscn1009y.jpg

dscn1007m.jpg

And the winners Form left to right, first $100.00, second$60.00, third $30.00,

Ken, Kenny, and Kenny's daughter, Erin

dscn1010h.jpg

To old guys catch

dscn1012y.jpg

And a few local 50 PT. Old Timers, Hamming it up. Gerry, Bob, and Dave(Fish Farmer)

dscn1013s.jpg

Hey Fish Farmer,

Looks like a great day.

I am definately interested in attending next year. Where does it take place and is it always the same time every year?

If there is a reminder list please add me to it.

Chad

Chad

It's held different weeks in Oct. We wait till we get permission to fish the marina because we can only fish when all the boats are out. We advertise on Ice News, GHOC club site and Stelco club site. Your more than welcome to come out Chad, it's open to everyone. More the merrier. Would be nice to see more kids out. The kids were having a ball. :clapping:

Looked like a great day to be alive Dave !! :good:

Your right Wayne. As long as I wake up the right side of the sod :thumbsup_anim: , I'll be there :Gonefishing: .

Edited by Fish Farmer

Ohhh man, I had no idea that went on or else I woulda been there for sure! I was there last weekend and there were still boats in there.

Nice haul for sure, but I can really kick myself for not being there! Time to get off work early some time this week and head straight there!

FF, did you notice alot of emeralds around? Was thinking of bringing my dip net.