Movember

cwpowell

Hey guys I dunno if I am allowed to do this on here, but my cousin died last year from Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma as well as prostate cancer last year and in the recent months my uncle was diagnosed with prostate cancer, so many of you may know November is prostate cancer awareness month, in turn they call it Movember because people grow a mustache to raise awareness for prostate cancer, this november. I am accepting donations of any amount through my Movember Canada "mo-space" web page.

here is the link:

http://ca.movember.com/mospace/622352/

In 2010 tragically more than 4,400 men will die as a direct result of prostate cancer.

Go get checked!

Thanks all!

Getting ready! Last year was the handle bar, still deciding what the goal is for this year.

NO cheating fishgreg, you have to be clean shaven on the 1st, lol...

If there is enough interest, maybe we could have an OFC team. Prostate cancer has probably effected everyone here in one way or another. Just a thought...

Edited by Harrison

• 2 weeks later...

i have had 5 different staches for the past 5 movembers. This year is as dirty as ever. Thin just obove the lip a la Rick James style. Nasty. Only 4 days in and my wife already hates it. woohoo!

*insert HIGH-5 icon here*!!! HAHAHA

I'm on board and have a poor excuse for a duster starting. Best part is I've got to travel for at least 3 important meetings to discuss and plan work with various levels of Gov't...can't wait to explain to the ADM what is on my face!

Good on everyone for supporting the cause.

Did you create a Movember.com page Harrison?

Hey Bud, no I didn't. I just dontated to a buddy who is doing it and showing support by growing one(or trying too).

No time to hunt down support.

And I hear ya Jay, I have some meetings with some execs. this month and a promotion interview... I'll have the excuse in hand for the stache or lack there of...