BOQ w/Fishunter

I'mHooked

Got out yesterday with Lloyd in Picton along with a couple other OFNer's Mark Adams & Cowanjo, and friend Peter.

While the wind picked up a little, it was still a gorgeous day!

I have never seen so many fish on a graph before! Even with so many shaking their :asshat: at us, the bite was rather tough.

With 4 of us on board, we pulled in 4 Sheephead & 4 'Eyes. (Not including Cowanjo's 6" Silver Bass that hit as he was bringing in a line to change out the lure. It should have counted towards his 'at bat' ;) )

There's definately something to be said for playing with 12-14 lb Sheepies off the down rigger! :thumbsup_anim:

Here's my 1st Walleye ever (would've tipped the scales at least around 12lbs :whistling: )

1st Walleye.JPG

We opted for enjoying each others company in place of the "in flight movie".

Lloyd had an interesting story when we arrived of the previous night him being asleep on board when someone actually boarded to take (ie steal) his equipment! :wallbash:

They apparently skedadled (sp?) pretty quick when they realized someone was actually on board when he started yelling from 8 feet away. Unfortuantely they got away before he could get his "hands" :stretcher: on them!

All in all it was a fun day in the sun, and aboslutley no one farted the whole day! :rofl2:

Few more pictures to follow...

I thought those were good eaters too....until Lloyd filleted up some beauties in the 27-28 inch range...WOW!!! Which reminds me....whoever tried to hop on board the party palace during off-hours clearly hasn't seen what Lloyd uses for cleaning fish. And they also don't know who his TWIN BROTHER is... whistling.gif

Well done, by the way guys....sounds like a fun day out there :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by johnnyb

I thought those were good eaters too....until Lloyd filleted up some beauties in the 27-28 inch range...WOW!!! Which reminds me....whoever tried to hop on board the party palace during off-hours clearly hasn't seen what Lloyd uses for cleaning fish. And they also don't know who his TWIN BROTHER is... whistling.gif

Well done, by the way guys....sounds like a fun day out there :thumbsup_anim:

No kidding with the knife! Yikes! I wouldn't want to be on a "just grabbed one of Lloyds rods and ran" end of the knife situations! He thinks they tossed one in the drink when crapping them selves as they split.

Yes was definitely fun. Gotta love the little Blue "juice" jug that stays on the rear deck...Definitely have to make sure you're poinedt in the right direction so the wind doesn't spray your neighbours!

I think Mark reached the "high water" mark on it! :D

Going to pan fry up some fillets tonight! :thumbsup_anim:

Wow, nice catch & congratz on your 1st walleye!!!!

:clapping:

Thanks, yes I needed to get my hands on some of these golden gems I've only read about!

it is always a good day when you're will Lloyd even when the fish don't bite

sounds like a fun day

It was fun, and the company did make it enjoyable. Thank goodness the other guys weren't real jerks either! ;)

I think we all kind of agreed we could see doing this again together.

Good to hear you had a good time. That cutting board set-up he's come up with is really slick. Too bad he didn't get his hands on the bugger that boarded the boat!

I totally agree with passing on the in-flight movie (sorry Hosey, lol)...more fun, to me, just being out there and taking it all in.

Hey I missed the story about the thieves. Did he tell you that before John and I arrived?

It was a great day on the water. The company was great, Lloyd is an excellent host, and I caught my new PB: 13 LB Sheepie (pic to follow as soon as Cowanjo sends it).

I would definitely love to get together again with you guys to do a fishing trip, and I will definitely be going out with Lloyd again.

BTW, regarding the farts and pee, what happens in Quinte stays in Quinte.

Thanks for the report guys! Hopefully Lloyd catching those guys on his boat will deter them from future pillaging.

Maybe Lloyd should re-name his business U and Me Goat herders!LMAO

HH

That's just baaaaaaaaad... :sarcasm:

Hey I missed the story about the thieves. Did he tell you that before John and I arrived?

It was a great day on the water. The company was great, Lloyd is an excellent host, and I caught my new PB: 13 LB Sheepie (pic to follow as soon as Cowanjo sends it).

I would definitely love to get together again with you guys to do a fishing trip, and I will definitely be going out with Lloyd again.

BTW, regarding the farts and pee, what happens in Quinte stays in Quinte.

Hey Mark, yah I guess Lloyd was telling us just as you guys were walking down to the dock. Said he spooked the crap out of them and they ran with a rod but he thinks they pitched in the water.

I should have gotten a picture of Cowanjo's big bass he "reeled in" :thumbsup_anim: What was it, about 6"? :rofl2:

What farts & pee? :whistling: