Signs are up

misfish

It,s go time.

Now that the signs are up,lets hope it clicks in thier little brains, :whistling: that it means KEEP OUT.

After reading the replies from my first thread (Thanks Cram and Merc)Wouldnt want to kill someone.So I took the chain back and did this.Yes I know,I spelt it newfienezzzz.LOL They hit this,thier frigg,n blind.

20101007_01.jpg

Got the rest done all around the property.

I made sure they were big enough so when asked,did you see the sign?

20101008_09.jpg

20101008_11.jpg

Now that signs were done and taken care of, it was time to clean up around the stands and get the feed out.

I picked up this blend from TSE.SMELT GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT. :thumbsup_anim:

20101007_02.jpg

Still pretty green and lots of leaves on the trees,but a good heavy rain and wind should knock them off.

Feeder filled

20101007_03.jpg

Stand one

20101007_06.jpg

Two

20101007_04.jpg

And three

20101007_07.jpg

Time came to set up the trail cam. New batteries,check,1GBchip,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, DOH,left in on the pc table.Oh well.Still early yet.

Bow season started on the 1st J.

Work has been crazy Jac. This is my first time on the property since the spring turkey hunt(and that was only a one day out aswell).Oh I did see a big family of young turkeys.Hopefully I can fill both my fall deer and turkey tags this year.I make a bad track soup. :whistling::canadian:

Thanks Merc. :clapping::clapping:

Rodcaster, :wallbash::clapping:

Bow season started on the 1st J.

Work has been crazy Jac. This is my first time on the property since the spring turkey hunt(and that was only a one day out aswell).Oh I did see a big family of young turkeys.Hopefully I can fill both my fall deer and turkey tags this year.I make a bad track soup. :whistling::canadian:

Thanks Merc. :clapping::clapping:

Rodcaster, :wallbash::clapping:

I can fully understand your dilemma Brian, no fun at all :(

but no worries.... I foresee 2 legged & 4 legged creatures walking along your stands this season :)

Good luck shoot straight and be safe my friend!!!

Jacques

That looks pretty sweet! Whats it run ya to buy land to hunt on? Prolly a couple grand and a few hundered bucks a year for property taxes?

Lucky you! Looks like you have a great season ahead of you!

HE SAID ON HIS ORIGINAL POST, HE ASKS THE LANDOWNERS PERMISSION TO HUNT ON HIS LAND.

as i said in a previous post, you should read the WHOLE post and not just the words you can read.

peace

paul

Ok Jacques,so what yer saying is,good luck.LOL

That looks pretty sweet! Whats it run ya to buy land to hunt on? Prolly a couple grand and a few hundered bucks a year for property taxes?

Lucky you! Looks like you have a great season ahead of you!

TC1OZ

I dont own the land (wish I did) nor do I have to pay the taxes(thankfully,but would be willing to help if asked).I do though,share my havests with the land owner.My second year hunting on his property,I was lucky enough to shot a 7 pointer.He was given a quarter of the animal.Butchered and wrapped at my expense.

The following spring,I was lucky to get two turkeys.First was mine,as it was my first,the second,was cleaned and wrapped and delivered by myself with a bottle of white wine.

Some have a hard time getting property due to problem tresspassers ignorant hunters.

If anyone is lucky enough to get such a piece of property,treat the owner like a best friend.

Ok Jacques,so what yer saying is,good luck.LOL...............

Yeah that's pretty much it Brian LOL and I hope you get to set your sights on a creature in the dead zone this season B):canadian:;):)

Edited by Leechman