AHHHH what the heck

misfish

What a way to start the season with an original 6 match up.

I predict,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I will say 5-3 Leafs ,,,,,,, of course biggrin.gif

Leafs 4,Habs 2.

Let the games begin.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

I predict that if the habs win, leaf fans will blame someone other than their team... and I predict if the leafs win, the habs fans blame Carey Price... :whistling:

Not purely a Habs fan ( I follow the Sens) but grew up in a house full of them and am still surrounded by them so I follow the team pretty closely by proxy and all I will say is this, win or lose tonight, it is going to be a long season for the Habs and they won't be anywhere near the playoffs. Beyond that, it will be a miracle if price finishes the season there.

Being a life-long leaf fan, I know I should know better, but I can't help feeling just a little optimistic about the team this year!!!

I do too. This year were 75% new team.Since burke took over that is..I think there is ony 6 remaining guys left on the team..Im looking forward to watching tonight and this year. I cant stand to listen to 640 or the fan anymore..its all doom n gloom and whats wrong with the Leafs. Yikes. the season hasnt even begun yet.

I say leafs 4-2 if price plays 7-3 leafs.. Kessel bozak and versteeg will crush price. Please let him be healthy....LOL

The only thing that scares me the most about this leaf team is, the so called "MONSTER" between the pipes.Yes he,s big and covers alot of the net(reminds me of Dryden back in his days),but his side to side, really needs work.Better then price? Ya, no issue there.Price like any young goalie the leafs ever picked up,has been put to the wolves to early.IMO.

Still 4-2 no matter.

Heard that a couple times today! hahaha good pre-call!

:clapping: GO LEAFS GO! Beating the habs and seeing everyone depressed at work really made my day! :clapping:

Haha that's awesome...too many fans cheering for the wrong team...The tru Canadian team is the Toronto Maple Leafs...no other team screams "CANADA" more then them...Habs stink