I won I won

Terry

I won the big one and didn't know I entered

so I called my boss and told him to shove it

put a down payment on a new truck and lund boat

now I just have to wait for the money to arrive

here is as copy of my winning emial

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the CGLEC ONLINE International Lottery programs that entered your email addresses amongst other addresses for the international lottery programs conducted by CGLEC ONLINE.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 27511465896-*** with serial number 3772-*** drew lucky numbers 7-14-**-23-31-**, which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$ 800,000.00 (Eight hundred thousand United States Dollars) from a total sum of USD $2,500,000.00 shared amongst the first 5 lucky winners entered in their category

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000 companies and 30,000,000 individuals email addr esses and names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every year. This lottery was promoted by some software corporation to compensate some few individuals with website and email addresses. After the Microsoft anti-various incident on August 2003.

However, you have automatically qualified to take part in our next year USD5million international lottery programs, To file for your claim now, please contact China Gloria Finance Lottery Agency

Agent: Mr. Suk**i Perry

Email: "[email protected]"]suk*****[email protected]

Please provide him with your 6 digit numbers 8, 3, *, *, 5, 2 and your password ***Az15. You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:

1. Name in full:

2. Address:

3. Nationality:

4. Age:

5. Occupation:

6. Phone:

If you do not contact your claims agent within 7 working days of this notification, your winnings would be revoked, Winners are advised to keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid fraudulent claim (IMPORTANT) It may cause pending the transfer/claim by Winner.

Congratulations Once Again!

Sincerely Yours

Mrs. J*** W***g

China Gloria (Beijing)

Lottery Entertainment & Culture Co. Ltd

yeah hoooooo

Edited by Terry

Terry you must have been sent this by an angel...Coincidentally I need $10,000.oo for a surgery to cure a hangnail on my left hand. Can you please send the money to my bank the routing # is 123 456 789 00123 45 5678.

Thank you thank you you o so luck man.

Art

I know of a couple of good talented fellows that are scamming the scammers. Keeping them on a string of convincing emails.

I have seen the results. While the dollar amount isn't large it is given to charity.

it's funny as hell to see how they do it.

I dont know how my ex from 25 years ago heard about your good fortune Terry...but she just phoned me( i know :dunno: ..surprised me too) and asked if i would ask you if you could spot her 1000.00 bucks to have two moles removed from her chest...but then she sounded so sincere on the repayment terms that i imposed ..so i suggested she have the moles enlarged but unfortunatly that elevated the cost to $10 000.00..but i re- negotiated the terms of agreement on the loan to ensure your "bend an fits"...so no need to thank me ...i dont want to send out my banking info on line here so if you could just send an attache case with the cash...ill get this deal done for you ... :jerry:

hello Terry

You dont't know me, but i find your posts extremely interesting and intelligent. I have followed your vast knowledge and angling skills for quite some time.

i could go on and on in praise but i'll get right to the point.

I need to borrow a few grand so i can outfit myself next spring. i think 20 grand will suffice.Seeing how generous you were with Art, i know you will consider my needs with generosity.

Thank you in advance

Your eager follower

Paul

How was it...convincing enoughrofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gif

Hi Terry: You must be getting inundated with request for money since you won the big one.

This letter is not like that at all.

What we are asking your help for is in paying for a Sober house so we can help those in need of these types of living arrangements.

You need to know that I will be a live in manager of it and it will look similar to this:

Soberhouse2.jpg

My qualifications to run a joint are in pictures as well:

Before I recovered:

DrunksantaMAN.jpg

Now I look like this:

CampingandFishing1.gif

So if your philanthropic needs are not being met in an altruistic fashion, please consider giving generously.

Sincerely,

Splashhopper

Hi Terry: You must be getting inundated with request for money since you won the big one.

This letter is not like that at all.

What we are asking your help for is in paying for a Sober house so we can help those in need of these types of living arrangements.

You need to know that I will be a live in manager of it and it will look similar to this:

Soberhouse2.jpg

My qualifications to run a joint are in pictures as well:

Before I recovered:

DrunksantaMAN.jpg

Now I look like this:

CampingandFishing1.gif

So if your philanthropic needs are not being met in an altruistic fashion, please consider giving generously.

Sincerely,

Splashhopper

rofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gif

thats the best yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont stand a chance in h e double LL