so wheres the gas shortage this week? (nf)

ecmilley

gotta love the oil companys, still around a $1.02 guess the magic gas fairies will bring the price down after march break.

almost think this would be classed as collusion, or criminal, cheating, or several other words that start with C ,

my rant for the day after droppintg $94 bones on fuel

LOL gas prices are up like 25 cents a gallon here the last 2 weeks, they are predicting another 3+ dollar a gallon summer. Refining capacity is an issue, cleaner burning fuels for summer use, increased demand for the summer driving season, and no interest in increasing refining capacity because the increase in alternative fuels.

They do seem to have an answer for any situation!

No no no... it's all because of "supply and demand", remember? :rolleyes:

They're crooks. They'll use any excuse they can to jack the price and keep it up. We didn't have any new wars or conflicts, busted pipelines, tornadoes, hurricanes or wild sea monsters take out any rigs for a little while and prices were actually somewhat reasonable... but then here comes reading week/march break...

Prices here in North Battleford still stable at 93. It Makes me sick to my stomach on the way they're

( Gas Companys, Pump Owners, and Spineless, Yellow bellied, Blind Government) are taking advantage. Yea its got to be because of March Break for this excuse. Watch as March Break ends and gas goes down. But it won't be much, as it gets higher for Victoria day. Even higher Canada Day, but by then some other excuse will bring prices up. Yea because Iran farted. I really dont understand why prices are stable here, Then again the prices never changed when gas went down 4-5 dollars a barrel.