G.S.P vs. KOSCHECK

BUSTER

U.F.C  

64 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WILL WIN?

I hope GSP doesn't wrestle him to death like he has his last 4 opponents. But I'm sure that's exactly the way it will go down. 90% of me doesn't want GSP to lose, but there is that 10% that wants him to lose then come back on fire like he used to fight years ago.

GSP is great at keeping to a game plan and he kicked Kos arse

but even so GSP could not take him down or keep him down

and neither man were gassed at the end of the fight..they are in great shape

his last 2 fights I thought GSP defended this belt but tonight he fought for his belt...

I didn't think it was a strong card going into the fights

but I have to say every fight was great

Edited by Terry

That was a great fight. GSP was dominant and continues to add to his legacy! Not even close...but you gotta hand it to KOS because he hung in there tough and that nasty right of his could have come down right up to the final bell....but it didn't! An all around ass kicking!

And koscheck fought like a fish out of water last night!

So which fights did you guys think weren't good? I thought they were all pretty good. Not too many decision finishes, and on the one that did, both were fighting for their life! I did miss the alvez fight though

I dont think it was that great of a fight, props to koscheck for standing 5 rounds with GSP ,,,before you knock koscheck you try that,however Gsp sat back and played Defence,Gsp couldnt hold KOS down on the mat,couldn knock him out, and no attemps really to submit him well not for long anyway.. And GSP made the biggest mistake by not going in for the kill...wonder why? He must be somewhat affraid of Koscheck...Ive read comments like he kicked his butt, total dominance etc...I say it was fairly even fight... Neither fighter had a great performance it was a JAB festival..GSP did not impress me. :sleeping_02:

Guest Johnny Bass

Boring fight. Two very weak stand up fighters going toe to toe the entire match. No ground and pound. GSP won because he had the better jab and opened up Koscheck's eye. Koscheck must have poor trainers. If he has such a big right hand, they should have taught him how to set it up. This guy wasn't even throwing any jabs till the middle of the match. By then it was too late. His eye was all swollen. At most, him throwing out the jab would have stopped GSP from throwing his own jabs. Koscheck was eating jabs through out the entire fight, trying to land that right hand.

Edited by Johnny Bass