Anyone interested in doing this with me

markiemark70

OK thanks for the tip. One question though, after posting my message about the charter I looked at some of the pics on your site. Do I need a full survival suit to withstand the cold? I didn't take the cold into account. I dont have any real winter fishing clothes. I could at best wear heavy winter street clothes.

Please advise. I am not really in a postition to go out and buy a bunch of winter gear, so if that is a neccesity I would probably not be able to go.

Thanks

you guys are to funny lol

so your answer to your question is you dont need a float suit. the boat is fully covered and when you get on the boat in the morning you will find it at 75 for a nice warm ride out. plus the dates that i have open for that price are in oct and its still warm out. If you want a inflight movie pm me and ill make sure the dvd is ready for your movie while you fish.

OK so instead of everyone PM'ing, which is making my head hurt (never claimed to be a genius), here is the status:

Me and I'm hooked are in for the 17th

Cowanjo is in for one of the dates or both not sure which

Lloyd said the 17th may be gone.

So I am in for either the 10th or the 17th, but want at least 3 people making it $141 each.

Inhookes and Cowanjo, let me know if you are both in for the 17th and we can book that date right away. Since Lloyd hasn;t said that it is gone maybe we can still get it.

Also we need to work out some way to get the money on the table so that there is no last minute changes. Any suggestions?

OK so instead of everyone PM'ing, which is making my head hurt (never claimed to be a genius), here is the status:

Me and I'm hooked are in for the 17th

Cowanjo is in for one of the dates or both not sure which

Lloyd said the 17th may be gone.

So I am in for either the 10th or the 17th, but want at least 3 people making it $141 each.

Inhookes and Cowanjo, let me know if you are both in for the 17th and we can book that date right away. Since Lloyd hasn;t said that it is gone maybe we can still get it.

Also we need to work out some way to get the money on the table so that there is no last minute changes. Any suggestions?

I'll give you till 6pm today to lock in the 17th or another group wants it leaving only the 10th open for that deal

Be careful Terry, Jose is working the Saturday & Sunday day shifts in October this year.

LOL good one Roy Yes i'll be working that day Terry i can fit you in if you don't mind waiting lol

So do you guys need one more member?

If so count me in.

Sunday 17th 2010 is that right?