2010 family fishing pics

Guest Manitoubass

Guest natron

I fish at least once a week in local Northwestern Ontario lakes for bass and walleye. Outside of that, my and my 5 kids fish almost every day from shore in Rainy river, manitou rapids to be more specific.

Here are some pics from are great times this past year. I have tons. lol, so I'll just add a few at a time.

Please feel free to add your 201o family fishing pics as well, I'd love to see them.

A family that fishes together, stays together (and gives wifey some much needed relaxation time!lol)

Here is a 4lber caught a few weeks ago by my 7 year old son, he's an awesome angler. I wish I was that good at such a young age! This fish was held in the live well for 115 minutes while we went home to get the camera I forgot, then released back into the river after the pic

post-7286-128267284942_thumb.jpg

Guest natron

awesome pics John!

I love fishing with my kids. I try to teach them everything I know, and their just little spunges, they remember it all.

My 7 year old boy is the master outta the kids though, I don't know of anyone else that age that knows as many techniques as him, and can fish shallows from shore virtually snag free.

When we fish, we do all sorts of other stuff as well, hunt crawfish and frogs, have bonfires and picknicks etc. They certainly love fishing, and love the outdoors as well.

Next summer my son will be fishing in the 2011 Fort Frances Bass Championships mini angler/pro compitition, hes pumped for that already, lol

post-7286-12826818563_thumb.jpg

post-7286-128268188504_thumb.jpg

Guest natron

awesome pics everyone

always glad to see families having fun together

Here is another of my 7 year old sons smallies this summer, caught off shore in Manitou on Rainy River

post-7286-128270216253_thumb.jpg

Edited by natron

Guest natron

another lunker.

just FYI, this fish was mounted by his grandfather for his bar. He's a status indian, if there are any complaints about the size and keeping it, lol.

This is one of two bass we actually kept this year

post-7286-1282702319_thumb.jpg