FISH A THON!

Hey Ryan

Im down for that FISH A THON,And im working on getting sum pledges also.

I sent you a pm on monday dont know if you got it though.Just need a pledge form or i can get a copy from TB4ME.My shirt size is xl.

It should be a great day of fishing.

Cant wait!

Hey Ryan

Im down for that FISH A THON,And im working on getting sum pledges also.

I sent you a pm on monday dont know if you got it though.Just need a pledge form or i can get a copy from TB4ME.My shirt size is xl.

It should be a great day of fishing.

Cant wait!

Hi DrewBrew!

Thanks a bunch for taking part as a fish-a-thoner! :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: I just fired you off a PM. Sorry I didn't get back to you last night I had a few things on the go... I got your shirt size, just need your name in that PM so I can add you to the list!

Cheers,

Ryan

EVERYONE - Port Rowan Bay Fest is also that weekend, so the rest of the family can enjoy rides and other things while you spend the day fishing.

http://www.go-bayfest.ca/DailyEvents.html

Good Call Dan! I already got "you're doing the fish-a-thon during bayfest?" from the entire family... To me it's 9 hours on the water one day, followed by BBQ and Beers with fellow fisherpeople... then a day at the fair with my family... good weekend if you ask me!

Good Call Dan! I already got "you're doing the fish-a-thon during bayfest?" from the entire family... To me it's 9 hours on the water one day, followed by BBQ and Beers with fellow fisherpeople... then a day at the fair with my family... good weekend if you ask me!

You only need one day at Bayfest and Sunday is the best anyway.

Good to see things are progressing well with the Fish-a-Thon. Our family is looking forward to participating, and, things have hit close to home with us yesterday. On the way back from Restoule, Juli's eldest boy got a text saying that her other son's, Ceagan, good friend and classmate Jacob (of Jacob's story) had passed away after his battle with Leukemia. We had just stopped for lunch in South River, and, the boys were pretty upset, but, we concentrated on how strong a little boy Jacob was.

Keep up the great work guys/gals!!!