FISH A THON!

Doesn't need to be an OFC'r. There are guys from another board coming as well as guys who barely fish. Everybody is welcome

Awesome Dan thanks! So how does it work? Do we keep what we catch for weigh in? Well be in a canoe so stringers will have to do. I dont want to kill the fish we keep. Will pics suffice?

Tb4me I think that's how we did it last year but it was a tough day of fishing I think we should go by inches and everyone bring a tape measure and camera so if any big hawgs get caught they don't get stressed out and can be released right away some of those big bass are really old and it would be a shame to lose 1.

Hey Ryan cindy and dean Franklin from the TBBA have commited to donating some stuff for prizes that I will pick up next sunday also angling outfitters in woodstock has also commited to a prize pack I will let ya know what exactly both are next monday at the latest still waiting on a couple other places to get back to me this week I will keep ya updated.

YO YO Ron! So very sorry to hear about your friend! Much love from my family to yours! Let me know if you want the little battery and I'll bring it out and give it to you for the hard water season! Also what size shirt are you and if you're talking to Dutchy have him let me know ASAP if he'll be able to make it! If you need a pledge form let us know!

Thanks man - and looking forward to seeing you again!

Cheers,

Ryan

Hi Ryan:

The little battery sounds good.

Shirt size for me will be Large.

For Dutchy will be XXXL.

If he doesn't come, I will bring another fishing friend.(Rusty ?)

Thanks

ron

Tb4me I think that's how we did it last year but it was a tough day of fishing I think we should go by inches and everyone bring a tape measure and camera so if any big hawgs get caught they don't get stressed out and can be released right away some of those big bass are really old and it would be a shame to lose 1.

Hey Ryan cindy and dean Franklin from the TBBA have commited to donating some stuff for prizes that I will pick up next sunday also angling outfitters in woodstock has also commited to a prize pack I will let ya know what exactly both are next monday at the latest still waiting on a couple other places to get back to me this week I will keep ya updated.

Awesome Shawn!

OK fish-a-thoners my brother Brian will be coming and I am gonna use his pond crawler so I have my 16' sportspal availible if some one needs a canoe my bro bought a 14' tinner so he's using that let me know if anyone wants to use it bring your own trolling motor or paddles though shoot me a PM if you need it I don't think we will need any rentals from the responce

Ron - Awesome man keep me posted about Dutchy or whomever else ends up coming out with you! I want to make sure we have enough shirts and what not.

Shawn - you are simply the man! Prize donations, bringing in other fish-a-thon'ers, offering up your boat... :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: Events like this only happen because of the kindness and generosity of guys like yourself! Thanks for everything and make sure you bro fires me off an e-mail or something.

For everybody else - let me know if you need anything at all!

Cheers,

Ryan

Hey Ryan.... good on you for getting this great event under way :clapping:

Wish I could join you guys.... would be awesome but being so far away thought I'd donate some of my wooden lures I made last year for table prize.

So a little wooden crate is coming your way.... you can call it Leechman's bass kit :D;)

Sent ya a PM

Good luck to all participants B)

Tight lines

Jacques

Edited by Leechman

Hey Ryan.... good on you for getting this great event under way :clapping:

Wish I could join you guys.... would be awesome but being so far away thought I'd donate some of my wooden lures I made last year for table prize.

So a little wooden crate is coming your way.... you can call it Leechman's bass kit :D;)

Sent ya a PM

Good luck to all participants B)

Tight lines

Jacques

:thumbsup_anim:

Good Morning Folks!

We've got 17 Fish-A-Thon participants confirmed!!!

And a whole pile of great prizes for both the participants and eligible pledgers!

We could really use some Pledge donations at this point so if any of you guys are on the fence take th plunge and make whatever sort of pledge you can afford! Every bit helps once you pool it together and it truly is a worthy cause.

Thanks again for all the support OFC!

Cheers,

Ryan