How about a Happy Thread :)

Joey

Speaking of which Joey send me your Address please I have finally finished the lure I made for you but did not finish in time for Lak Air to deliver.

Man, if I had a nickel for every time I've heard that line used on Joey to get her address. :D

Nice Joey but I dont know is he really that happy or trying to hold something else when some smart arse told him now is a great time to take a pic :whistling:

Joey does make a great bait and it sure is a great feeling to have pics of fish with your lure I know some who have them I think i will be getting a couple this fall. I hope you bring some here this fall to get out trolling with I here these things work behind the boat at 5mph October sounds like a good time to try them here.

O yea well then I will ride the bicycle with 2 flats and no seat for a joey hug. Beat that Mr. Roy

Ouch!! But that I'd like to see :lol:

Nice Joey but I dont know is he really that happy or trying to hold something else when some smart arse told him now is a great time to take a pic :whistling:

Joey does make a great bait and it sure is a great feeling to have pics of fish with your lure I know some who have them I think i will be getting a couple this fall. I hope you bring some here this fall to get out trolling with I here these things work behind the boat at 5mph October sounds like a good time to try them here.

Thanks Mike, and yes I'll bring some down. October sounds good to me. November is always too cold. Now if you could put in a good word with the weatherman this time - no wind please!!!

I don;t know if thats a smile Joey - I think I had the same expression when I had the treble stuck in my fingerlaugh.gif - But seriously - nice looking spinnerbait - and fish!.Looks like you just increased your sales a bunch - even if it is mail order only, much to Roy's dissappointment