salmon are starting

chessy

Check your first post my friend...

Theres a total difference between what I said and what this thread is.

Hey Guys, There's ATM machines spitting money out on the corner of Bloor and Finch...........

But instead of me collecting it, I'm going to post on here so 10,000 people can show up and take it all away.

Thanks John but now who's going to clean that mess he left in the hoosegow? :)

Geez I figured you guys with the fancy titles wouldn't be adverse to shoveling a little poop from time the time. That's why we pay you the big bucks...

Theres a total difference between what I said and what this thread is.

Hey Guys, There's ATM machines spitting money out on the corner of Bloor and Finch...........

But instead of me collecting it, I'm going to post on here so 10,000 people can show up and take it all away.

Huh?

Its simple logic.

There was maybe 10 people on the trench the last 2 nights.

Tonight, there will be 5000.

There may be 50 salmon at the fish ladder, but now after this post, there aren't going to be any.

Its simple logic.

There may be 50 salmon at the fish ladder, but now after this post, there aren't going to be any.

Look, first I'm just having a little fun at your expense, second, you don't use vocabulary like that to members of this board. It's just that simple. At best it will get you edited, at worst it will get you banned.

At the end of the day, take a deep breath and go fish another location..

Edited by John

Guest gbfisher

Its simple logic.

Ya think?...If there was 10 last night and they told two friends...there's be 30 there tonight and 70 the next...and so on till they're all dead.

Anyone who has ever fished salmon in a river knows well when they start to show.

Give it another couples weeks and it'll be a real hoot. :)

Ya think?...If there was 10 last night and they told two friends...there's be 30 there tonight and 70 the next...and so on till they're all dead.

Anyone who has ever fished salmon in a river knows well when they start to show.

Give it another couples weeks and it'll be a real hoot. :)

It was the same 10 people both Saturday and Sunday.

Only a few new people showed up at the pier. Most of them left when the tornado hit last night lol.

Metro has no name marshmellows on sale this week for $.99 a bag. Unfortunately, being they are no name, there is very little if any variety availble, just the standard large size and all in white. :whistling:

Good luck boys!

HH

CTC has WD 40 on sale aswell. :whistling:

he jptc thanks for the wonderfull private message ... and i love it .. I hope they kill every salmon that comes in the river .. if i had my way i would have the ladder closed to keep the fish out of the stream above ... Thank god they still have the screen on the ladder so the kids can swim threw it .. but Unfortunatly the salmon still can .. they are even above the dam on private water .... but seeing that i despise salmon so much in the river .. I WILL NOW BE POSTING DAILY UPDATES FOR THE SALMON IN THE GANNY .. PLEASE GUYS KILL EVERY ONE YOU CATCH ..

Edited by chessy

user_green.pngchessy user_popup.png

Sent Today, 04:06 PM

your welcome and i hope they kill every darn salmon in the river ....

^ That is chessys reply to a PM I sent him about this thread... Real nice... Conservation at its best... What a craphead.

don't salmon die anyway, no offense to your comment JPCT, I just remember reading that they die after spawning

Yes.

But how can they spawn when they can't even make it past the Biway hole because theres 500 people there dredging treble hooks through the pool and chasing them around with nets and bats.

Looks like you got him pretty mad JPCT.

I'm not trying to stir any pots....

I just don't understand why this gets posted on the busiest fishing forum in ontario.

Doesn't anyone care about conservation anymore?

Yes.

But how can they spawn when they can't even make it past the Biway hole because theres 500 people there dredging treble hooks through the pool and chasing them around with nets and bats.

A strange comment from someone who just posted this in his status line: salmon slammin.... slammin salmon..... 48 hours of pure salmon slaying...