Restoule Provincial Park

Stoty

So I've booked a camping trip for this Wed-Sunday, and have read good things about Lake Restoule's fishing opportunity's so far.

I was wondering if anyone of you have personal experience on Lakes Restoule and Stormy that you would be willing to share.

Hopefully my HDS Navionics chip has the lake on there, so I have a map. Does anyone have a map of the lake by chance?

I have no personal experience on this lake Stoty but I do have a friend who's been family vacationing there for many years and does very well for walleye.

I'm sure that it won't take you long to put together a productive pattern.

Have a great time! :)

Stot what do you want to target? Im very familiar with all three lakes and can PM you some tips. If you can get one of the campsites right on the lake I just pull my boat up onto shore and tie it off. No docks for keeping you boat at on Restoule but there is at the Stormy launch.

It would be nice to hear how you do. I was very close to booking a trip there next week at Martins Camp, but we decided to head further north. Anyway, those lakes sound like a decent fishery. I read Stormy has better fishing, but I really have no clue.

Best of luck to you!

We were up there last year. Just had the 12 ft tinny and eyes for a fishfinder by the look of the water. Some decent pike and a few smallies from restoule lake once I moved up the West end- never did get on to Stormy Lake but really wanted to as it looked like that was where a lot of the fshing boats went out. We were only there for 4 days, and the warden said it was NOT a fishing trip, it was a family trip, so I had limited opportunity - even tried to offer the credit card, keys and local craft stores and that failed! Gotta pick your battles. The campground we were at did had a dock where you could put the boat, or at least I left it there for the three nights and no one said anything. If I remember though their were only limited # of berths, and I don't think every campground had one.

The park has 3 docks in the park and all have docking for boats.The one at Bells point has the ramp also. All the water sites unless booked a few months ago will be occupied There is also docking and ramp on stormy.Lots of walleyes,smallies, pike,and some huge muskies. There is also lakers and whitefish. Not alot of shore fishing spots in the park but the docks will cough up some smallies (especially with live crayfish)