Boat reno & the pay off for hard work

SlowPoke

Looks great Brian! I would have thought though, that you would have made room for that "extra" love seat you had in your possesion! Might look pretty appealing after a long day on the water! LMAO

HH

I'll admit, you had me stumped for a while there. I can't mention what I thought you were talking about which led me to wonder 'how did he find out about that?' ;)

It's looking more like a Lund all the time, now if you'd just get rid of that silly console.....

Funny you should mention that. If you look really close at the hatch latches, they say Lund. Percher gave them to me when he swapped his for locking latches.

As for the console; multiple choice response, pick one

I have to keep it;

A ) it's the only thing holding up the steering wheel.

B ) it keeps it from looking like a rental boat.

C ) it buys me some time when a rod goes off and the person at the front has to go around it.

Edited by SlowPoke

As for the console; multiple choice response, pick one

I have to keep it;

A ) it's the only thing holding up the steering wheel.

B ) it keeps it from looking like a rental boat.

C ) it buys me some time when a rod goes off and the person at the front has to go around it.

D ) would look great with T-Top over it for those hot sunny days

PS. don't get a bimini attached to the gunwales like I did, totally defeats the open.... walk either side of the console when fighting a fish.

D ) would look great with T-Top over it for those hot sunny days

PS. don't get a bimini attached to the gunwales like I did, totally defeats the open.... walk either side of the console when fighting a fish.

It came with a gunwale mount bimini and I can count on one hand how many times I've used it. There have been times on those hot days where I wished I had brought it however!

I really like the T-Top's and leaning posts but I don't think it would look proportional on my 18'er.

Here's an 18'er with one...

00207TT360-1.jpg

It looks much better on a bigger boat.