Largies

msp

And my wife thinks I have too many rods.... I only have three. Boy does she have lots to learn.

Awesome pics dude, thanks for the report!

Looks like the dark soft plastics were producing, what did you catch that first hog on?

Giants, nice work! Tell by the rods and mixutre of baits/colours your dialed in! Only think screwy is throwing a jerk on a baitcast :lol: You look familiar, do you go to the Downtown bass club?

Edited by Harrison

Giants, nice work! Tell by the rods and mixutre of baits/colours your dialed in! Only think screwy is throwing a jerk on a baitcast :lol: You look familiar, do you go to the Downtown bass club?

Thanks for the kind words. I tried throwing jerks on spinning gear and dont like it. I find I have the opposite effect. My wrist hurts more from spinning gear.....Baitcaster all the way.

No, Im not part of any club, but I do fish out your way plenty in the spring.

Only half those rods are mine. I thought that it would make a nice pic if we grouped mine and my buddys rods together.

Some real nice ones there . Had to show wife picture of gear , she thinks Im the only one who needs that much tackle , hate retieing ,just reach down grab rod with bait allready on and keep fishing lol ... have one closet in house just for fishing rods .. But ask her why ????? 50 pairs of shoes , only got two feet lol thats when I duck and cover and grab sleeping bag and head for couch in basement lol ... Great fish you have them biggens dialed in for sure ...

Guest Johnny Bass

I haven't bought a new pair of shoes or eaten a decent meal in years.

:rofl2: LOL. Thats when you know you have a fishing addiction!

Here's an idea. Why dont you start eating some of the fish you catch!lol