ABU Garcia Rep In Ontario?

solopaddler

Havn't had any luck with google.

Does anyone know if there is an ABU rep in Ontario I can deal with directly?

The line guide on my brand new Revo Toro stopped functioning on the 2nd day of my Attawapiskat trip last month.

Was not too pleased. :angry:

I know Aikmens in Mississauga is the repair center for this area, but I'd prefer to deal directly with someone from ABU.

yup, contact pure fishing directly. they are located in manatoba.

Summit Promotions

2505 Victoria Avenue

Brandon MB R7B 0M6

Phone 1-204-728-3330

Fax: 1-204-728-3410

Toll Free: 1-800-372-3338

E-Mail: [email protected]

have fun... in my experience, they are a bigger pain in the :asshat: then dealing with shimano was for me lol.

A Aikman is an official service rep for Abu. The address is 2010 Novar Road in Misissuaga. Phone number is 905-277-3595. I have had some serious issues with a revo winch that I sent in for repairs. I used it only a handful of times and the spool tension adjuster fell off. I brought it to Aikman in April and am still waiting on the parts to be delivered. After a month I got an e-mail from pure fishing in Canada. Apparently they were moving offices. They told me that Aikman can provide warranty repairs. I would call them and see what they say. I got some results from phoning the US and emailing their US reps. I have gotten much better results dealing with rapala for warranties on a rod and reel. Having said that I did just purchase a revo toro. I like abu products but am questioning whether their lack of customer service makes it worth spending 200+ on a reel when I know rapala has great customer service and I have heard great things about shimano. Sorry for the little rant. I hope I answered your question.

I need a left handed threaded nut for my baitcaster handle....fell off in the drink 13 years ago ....still havent gotten the issue resolved...i realy like the reel too...maybe ill contact this guy as well...

Good luck ...

I need a left handed threaded nut for my baitcaster handle....fell off in the drink 13 years ago ....still havent gotten the issue resolved...i realy like the reel too...maybe ill contact this guy as well...

Good luck ...

Chris isn't likely to be of much help if you need parts for a 13-year old reel. Try Aikman's (he will probably tell you the same thing).