Georgian Bay Eyes

NAW

I just learned how to use Photobucket, so i wanted to test her out.

I'm really just posting this to make sure my photobucket account and linking are working properly..

I hit G-bay last weekend in search of Pickerel. I've never caught a pickerel before, and it was my number one goal for this season to catch one. Canada Day weekend, my fishing partner, and my wife both landed an eye each, but not me :asshat:

Last weekend was my turn.

Hopefully these pictures work out.

I posted these pics earlier this week, but not with Photobucket, so it was a little messed up...

p_00438.jpg

p_00440.jpg

p_00436.jpg

p_00444.jpg

p_00441.jpg

Can everyone see these pics??

Edited by F-is-H

Nice! What were you gettin' them on?

A slow death hook and a worm, with a 4' flouro leader, and a slip sinker. Trolling a 1mph in 12 fow.

Edited by F-is-H

A slow death hook and a worm, with a 4' flouro leader, and a slip sinker. Trolling a 1mph in 12 fow.

I've used that set-up a few times the last few years. I use a half of a power or gulp worm and sometimes it is the only thing that will produce strikes.

I've used that set-up a few times the last few years. I use a half of a power or gulp worm and sometimes it is the only thing that will produce strikes.

It was the only thing working that day. The other guy in the boat got skunked, and he tried everything.. All the other guys we talked to got skunked for walleye as well.

An easy way to make sure your links are working, before you post, is to click on the 'preview' button. If you don't see them, no one else will either.

Good to know man. Thanks eh!

And to think how many times I've trailered my boat right past there wondering if I should stop and fish for a while.

Now I know what I'm missing.

I hear ya. I almost always see a boat out there when I'm driving by. I always wondered what the heck they where fishing for..

Edited by F-is-H