we must be going to get a big storm

grt1

i was out fishing for a couple hours and the walleye were just hammering the minnows, not their usual nip and pull routine, then I went to the dump and there was a big black bear, who would not move when I tried to get him away from my dumping area, he/she just looked up then went on digging into the garbage bags. After the dump I went to town for the mail and on the way home there was a cow moose standing beside the highway munching away not letting the traffic interrupt her. 5 miles down the road was a big buck and a good size doe beside the highway munching away, traffic wasnt going to stop their eating either.

Seems like they all are filling up before the big storm the forcasters are calling for tonight and tomorrow hits.

Maybe nature can be used as a barometer.

That's weird Bill. On my drive from Red Lake to Balmertown this morning, I saw a nice Bull Moose feeding in the ditch at about 5:45 am. Almost exactly 12 hours later, on my drive home, I saw the same Moose in the same ditch just eating away. There was lots of traffic and even a few vehicles stopped, but he didn't seem to have a care in the world. I took a chance and made the 20 minute round trip to the Bayside and back to get my camera, and sure enough he was still there. I got a few decent shots but he wandered into the woods when I exited my vehicle for a better shot. I think I got a couple decent shots. I'll post later in the photography forum.