Sweet Justice

Twocoda

If only it were true, Paul was home with heat stroke today after working outside in this for the last few days. He was in bad shape. Finally coming around now.

Joey

Joey,

I hope Paul gets over this real quick. Heat stroke can sneak up on you...and with this weather, its a pretty common occurrence.I don't miss working on commercial rooftops one bit!

Make sure he gets lots of fluids! :whistling: LOL

Joey,

I hope Paul gets over this real quick. Heat stroke can sneak up on you...and with this weather, its a pretty common occurrence.I don't miss working on commercial rooftops one bit!

Make sure he gets lots of fluids! :whistling: LOL

ive drank more bottled water in the past few days ...i think i could fill an olympic sized swimming pool with pee and sweat

We need to stay hydrated. And ice cold water is not really the way to do it. It's a hell of a shock to the body. I worked outside for 22 years and I've found that a water jug of cold water just from the tap is much better than ice cold water.

Yes be careful out there boys and girls it's hot.

I been working on heavy equipment for 28 years 96% of the time outside.

This is the first time the heat has hit me this bad.

It didn't help that I was steaming a unit on Tuesday.Raised the humidex up

another 15 degrees.

Brian, Thanks for your concern.

Edited by Tybo

As I bang through the OUTSIDE duties of my job in this heat while my family sits in the frigid temps of the A/C ...i find it comforting to know ....i can use my hydro meter as a fan to cool me off :sarcasm:

If it makes you feel better I am sitting in my office with broken A/C. Its not nice...............grounds for working at home me thinks.

the heat got to me on tuesday, been on rooftops all week

I sat around part of tuesday afternoon, but I have been at work each day , now the heat hits me quicker harder each day and the headache has not gone away

I am glad I have friday off

I am glad I have friday off

Blow it out yer,,,,,,, LOL

The chills you get from this is not fun.

The saying is,,,,,,If your not peeing,your not drinking.Very bad.

Get better Paul. Been there,not fun.

I'm sitting here with my sweater on and another one around my legs.....sorry :w00t:

I seen grey haired dude walking down the beach today with no shirt on ....but .....it looked like he had on a white fuzzy sweater.... :blink: isnt it funny how hair wont grow on the ankles??? :tease:

sorry i couldnt resist... :angel:

Edited by Twocoda