Me and Roy

Jewelbee

Good to see everyone got there safely.

I'll be arriving 2 weeks from today, hows the water levels at the boat ramp & docks ??

Everything 2 or 3 feet lower than normal. Have to be very careful negotiating around points and near islands. Launch is alright, just have to back in a bit further. Docks have been modified to suit deeper tie ups. Good time being had by all but fishing a little poor right now :(

Everything 2 or 3 feet lower than normal. Have to be very careful negotiating around points and near islands. Launch is alright, just have to back in a bit further. Docks have been modified to suit deeper tie ups. Good time being had by all but fishing a little poor right now :(

Thanks for the update Jb, doesn't sound as if the water levels have improved too much up there.

Guess I better go out and buy a cheapo prop for my boat. :P

My my my Rick how you've changed..... :rofl2::oops:

Sorry Roy but you look stunned on that shot :blink:

and I didn't know you smoke :blink:

Sounds like you guys are having a good time :good:

......but fishing a little poor right now :(

Over here the byte is pretty tough too :wallbash:

Leechman

I just got back from visiting with the gang, Roy didn't sleep at all last night, he was still mumbling this morning about some angel sat on his knee yesterday, I thought he was just being Roy but now that I see the picture I think I understand!

I won't say anything about the rest of the pictures or things I hear have been going on like the "dances" that were performed last night, my lips are sealed! All I can say is it was wonderful meeting so many old friends, some I had never seen before but sure hope to see again soon!

The welcome hugs from Moe (if I had known what was waiting for me I'd have been there last night); my shower buddy Barb, boy do we make heads turn and so they should ( boy I'm glad I'm bigger than John!) And Joey, on the darkest day and the coldest night, that smile of yours and a hug..... well, lets just say it makes an old man think of years gone by!

Anyway, it was a long drive for a very short visit but worth every minute of it! Joe, thank you for the hat, Art, thank you for breakfast! And to everyone else, thank you for the warm welcome, I'll be looking forward to the pictures and the pike reports!

Next year, I'm going to plan my holidays to include the G2G.