Fishhunter Salmon Charter

irishfield

Terry??? Dano??? Roy??? ??? you in????

I'm absolutely fed up here and haven't taken a day off since Terry and I went ice fishing March 6th, with Paul and Joey... and need a break from these amphib float installs...... I need to go fishing!! You in??

Wayne

Edited by irishfield

As the official convener of all thing lemony, I will sanction such a GTG, as long as the appropriate salutations are fully adhered to.

(Blah Blah Blah... I sanction your lemons!)

HH

As a new recruit to the lemon drop brigade all I can say is......Thanks Joe, did I have a good time? :D

That mean you're coming Joe... we can pick you up on the way thru!!! .. Spiel??

Terry and I are in for sure. Dano and Roy are out..

There are still two spots open for Saturday at this point... 5AM Saturday departure from the Mill St docks in Port Hope..

Edited by irishfield

Wayne, nothing would make me happier then chumming the water behind Lloyd's boat with residual lemons, but unfortunately, with a wife who is a school principle, the month of June tends to be a complete wash-out for me. Darn near every weekend has some kinda year end thing etc, etc...

5:00 am departure!!!!!!!! That's even earlier then normal Lloyd time!

Maybe some time in July?

HH

Speil, through the bright red slits I call eyes, you seemed to be having a good time... just remember, "it's a fun game, if you play it quick!"

And it's way better to have two, then one!

Speil, through the bright red slits I call eyes, you seemed to be having a good time... just remember, "it's a fun game, if you play it quick!"

And it's way better to have two, then one!

LMAO!!! :clapping::clapping:

Musky opener or salmon fishing......decisions, decisions.

so Wayne i take it you and terry are in and still looking for 2 more for the sat. Just So people know this is not a charter. Its for 4 OFC guys or gals to enjoy a day on the water and split the operating costs. Sunday is still open too for 4 people

No cause we're gonna go down Friday afternoon.... so that we can drink Lloyd's beer Friday night.....

Well, some of us blue collar workers, have to work 5 days a week.Drinking free beer does sound fine to me.LOL

You all have a fun and safe trip.

Well Brian.. I've worked 7 days a week for over 2.5 months now without a day off.. until Friday that is! Just finished another 11 hour day in a 100+ degree hangar..

No way I'm driving on Saturday am to make it there for 5 !

Will... are you in???

Well Brian.. I've worked 7 days a week for over 2.5 months now without a day off.. until Friday that is! Just finished another 11 hour day in a 100+ degree hangar..

No way I'm driving on Saturday am to make it there for 5 !

Will... are you in???

I'm waiting to hear back on a day of muskie fishing. It was promised a couple of months ago for the opening weekend. If it doesn't happen I'm in. Can you hold a spot for a day or so and I'll let you know as soon as I know.

Thanks.