Show off your tacklebox

Well after putting away some new goodies I took a picture of the tackle again :P Nice and organized but still in need of more for my annual big camping trip in august...lots of fishing this year for a solid month so gonna need a heck of alot more plastics and stuff

Anyway heres a picture

ScreenHunter_02Apr222028.jpg

And the plastics

ScreenHunter_06Apr222029.jpg

Will add some more pics in a few weeks I hope

MTBF

i really wish i didn't open this thread.

it makes me feel "that" much worse about my obsession.

i mean, 13 pages, and well....i was hoping to find someone who was as sick as me....

i'm hoping that person is still out there...

my only response is....i fish really hard for largies, smallies, walleye, brown trout, salmon, catfish, and muskie....

christ. :blush:

i really wish i didn't open this thread.

it makes me feel "that" much worse about my obsession.

i mean, 13 pages, and well....i was hoping to find someone who was as sick as me....

i'm hoping that person is still out there...

my only response is....i fish really hard for largies, smallies, walleye, brown trout, salmon, catfish, and muskie....

christ. :blush:

Were's the pics of said obsession :dunno: we really like pics. :whistling:

What you prefer? Rage Craws or Chigger Craws??

And I really wanna see how those BaDonk a Donks do for topwater pike or musky.

Dude...you and i gotta get out fishing this summer.I'm gettin a bigger boat so we should be able to fit our tackle in it if we dont bring gaswhistling.gif

Paul

Dude...you and i gotta get out fishing this summer.I'm gettin a bigger boat so we should be able to fit our tackle in it if we dont bring gaswhistling.gif

Paul

I was looking forward to getting out with some OFNers this year however yesterday I officially got my plane ticket to Eagle Lake Island Lodge where I will be working until the fall. Where did you get your BaDonks? Order them?

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking forward to getting out with some OFNers this year however yesterday I officially got my plane ticket to Eagle Lake Island Lodge where I will be working until the fall. Where did you get your BaDonks? Order them?

Awesome!

I worked there about 8-9 years ago. Im pretty sure it has changed ownership since I was there.

Ron and Dolly booth were the owners then. Your gonna have a wicked summer dude!

Good perch fishing off the weedbed next to the dock aswell as pike/musky directly off the dock! Also jig the rock piles near the dock for big smallies!

Im sure you'll head over to temple bay for a few beer too!!!

Good luck

Tyler

Edited by TDunn

Awesome!

I worked there about 8-9 years ago. Im pretty sure it has changed ownership since I was there.

Ron and Dolly booth were the owners then. Your gonna have a wicked summer dude!

Good perch fishing off the weedbed next to the dock aswell as pike/musky directly off the dock! Also jig the rock piles near the dock for big smallies!

Im sure you'll head over to temple bay for a few beer too!!!

Good luck

Tyler

Yes it has changed ownership and has a few more and newer cabins. Thanks for the fishing tips. Will def do all of that.

Here's a couple new item's I got from my ne best friend Mark Kulik LOL (Thanks Mark)Gonna give them a good run tomo for pike in my second tourney of the year.

IMG-20110512-00097.jpg

IMG-20110512-00096.jpg

You Guys gotta pick some of these up as soon as they hit the shelves the pike are gonna crush em and I would think the buckets will do the same .

Well this isn't half of what some of you have but what I have so far seems to work for me I am still replacing some from which got stolen last year but slowly I will get there. Also having a baby doesn't always give me the money I would like to buy all the tackle I could lol.

021-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

012.jpg

017.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

009.jpg

022.jpg

nice stuff guys!

I'm happy, I managed to slip in some new stuff on our to town trip today! Hey, it's too late for her to complain when she finds it at the check out line!

Anyhow, I'm such a nerd. Totally psyched to get some more knuckle ball jigs and some high vis Sufix 832 today, oh, and some new polarized glasses since I dropped mine in the river a week ago.

Got some more stuff befor I go up guiding

f6914aaa.jpg

1d55e576.jpg

That 7'H will be awesome for pitching, with the shorter rod it's like a extension of your arm. I'll see myself with the 7'6Xtreme next season, going with the 7'3XH this summer for the big jigs.

Curiosity, what you using it for?

That 7'H will be awesome for pitching, with the shorter rod it's like a extension of your arm. I'll see myself with the 7'6Xtreme next season, going with the 7'3XH this summer for the big jigs.

Curiosity, what you using it for?

90% of the time I'll be using it for pitching and some pike

Edited by thebigcatch