BOQ walleye outing.

Roy

Lloyd (fishhunter) has an open day on Sunday May 9th. I can't make that one (doing the 15th). Who's interested in going? Make an OFC get together of it. Temps are looking good already. PM fishhunter for details.....It won't break the bank...trust me.

Lloyd (fishhunter) has an open day on Sunday May 9th. I can't make that one (doing the 15th). Who's interest in going? Make an OFC get together of it. Temps are looking good already. PM fishhunter for details.....It won't break the bank...trust me.

Just so people know, I'm just looking to cover my operating costs for that day. Based on 4 people.

Hey Roy I hope the bite will be on for ya this was my Worst Quinte opener as I try for the big one,I know how to catch wee ones but they don't win tournaments.

Strange weekend even my favorite pike spots were no longer available due to very low water levels.Lots of perch caught.I did see Lloyd out there this morning doing his thing I hope he was catching because I was not.My fishing partner landed a nice one Saturday morning 6lbs 2oz.I will be back in the BOQ May 28th for a 3 day weekend don't worry I know Lloyd will put ya on fish .Enjoy his big comfy Princecraft. :Gonefishing:

Hey Roy I hope the bite will be on for ya this was my Worst Quinte opener as I try for the big one,I know how to catch wee ones but they don't win tournaments.

Strange weekend even my favorite pike spots were no longer available due to very low water levels.Lots of perch caught.I did see Lloyd out there this morning doing his thing I hope he was catching because I was not.My fishing partner landed a nice one Saturday morning 6lbs 2oz.I will be back in the BOQ May 28th for a 3 day weekend don't worry I know Lloyd will put ya on fish .Enjoy his big comfy Princecraft. :Gonefishing:

I seen you . It was my best opener ever and got to fish in my shorts lol.Fish were on good both days. biggest fish was 11.1

I am pysched to fish and learn from a pro like Lloyd and just have a fun day on the water.

Was at BOQ for our annual opener trip, we did well, had my first 10 plus walleye day on BOQ opener, just no size but still lots of fun. We couldnt find fish in the narrows or Hay Bay where we had success in past years, but we found lots of 2 to 4lbers in Long Reach, which we never had much success at before.

Jose I live in Toronto, if you want to drive up together, let me know.

Carm

Edited by bukee

Reporting in!

I'll be leaving TO Friday night,

Sat, bottom bouncing Deseronto with techniques I've had success past few years

Sun, Lloyd will show me the ways of trolling for Spring walleye

I'll have a full report of both days when I'm back, praying for small wind and cloudy sky for the weekend.

Have blast everyone! Lloyd, I tried to get out of this weekends commitments, but my wife insisted that I be home for my son's birthday party! LOL

BTW - rumour has it that the White Perch of Quinte have gone into hiding after seeing cruise around last weekend... that's ok though, cause Dano won't be on board this weekend! LOL

HH