Montreal-flash in the pan

scuro2

Sid the kid is a big WIENER,,,,,I mean wyner.

Guess he learned that from his mentor.Not taking away from thier abelity,but stop the crying and play the game.

Another great afternoon game. :thumbsup_anim:

Watching the Colts and Windsor game now..

Montreal loses in four. 8 shots...3 goals :jerry:

Looks like your sweep will have to wait for another series. The Pens kinda sucked today. They had their moments for sure but at the end of the game I'd say they just sucked. I'm sure they'll be back in form in Montreal though.

The announcers are starting to sound like the PGA announcers trying to get used to golf without the Tiger. Mayhap they're actually trying to envision a Cup final without Ovy or Sid - not seriously but just a little bit. The refs tried to ignore Sid's little transgressions but he wasn't playing well enough to hurt Montreal without them.

Really looking forward to seeing how long Montreal can ride this wave. It's a lot of fun.

JF

Well....Penguins fans waddled their way outta the Igloo today long before the end of regulation time.

The Habs played with a short bench today and not alot of shots on Fleurey.

Scuro....

I missed that one. Did Tucker realize he'd been punched before he saw the replay?

JF

I don`t think so! You Tube "boullion teaches darcy tucker a lesson"

Another Tucker classic is when good ole Darcy was looking to take Kovalev out and Kovie out smarted him!!

classpic640.jpg

Halak played awesome today and he had to or Montreal would have lost badly. The 4-0 prediction is toast. Mea Culpa, I was wrong. Oh well...alls well that ends well. It will be great to see Montreal eliminated!! :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by scuro2

Rather be eliminated in the playoffs rather than eliminated from playoff contention like the Leafs are oh so good at! :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/recap?gid=2010041010

If you have to get eliminated, there was no better way than on your last game beating the hapless Canadians who were fighting for their playoff lives and lost. Without Halak Montreal is toast and it doesn't look like he can handle winning each and every game by himself night after night. Carey Carey Carey :jerry: Edited by scuro2

If you have to get eliminated, there was no better way than on your last game beating the hapless Canadians who were fighting for their playoff lives and lost. Without Halak Montreal is toast and it doesn't look like he can handle winning each and every game by himself night after night. Carey Carey Carey :jerry:

Ya gotta love a leaf fan calling the Habs hapless,especially after eliminating the might Caps.

Perhaps you`ll shut your pie hole after the habs beat the Pens on Tuesday.

Ya gotta love a leaf fan calling the Habs hapless,especially after eliminating the might Caps.

Perhaps you`ll shut your pie hole after the habs beat the Pens on Tuesday.

In all fairness they really didn't look like world beaters when the Leafs slapped them in the final season game. I think anyone who's surprised to see how they've resurrected themselves should be forgiven. They've got my attention. I'm declaring myself a temporary Habs fan until they lose, then I become a Vancouver fan if Vancouver's still in it. Of course when the season is done I dig out my motheaten Maple Leaf jersey and direct all my love to my misbegotten Leafs.

I guess I'm kinda like my wife - no matter how fat, wrinkled and forgetful I become, she still stands by me, laughing the whole time.

JF

Read all this...................... wish I hadn't.

Chris, you keep up with threads like trolling for carp and Hab bashing, well, around here the only flash in the pan might just be you. lol.

Try FISHING, it'll help with seasonal depression.