Montreal-flash in the pan

scuro2

So now you're trolling for carp sucking, bottom feeding Hab fans?

:D

Why thank you Solo...my life at the moment makes sense again. You are right, I'm stuck with the hab fans and carp...and both suck. After they beat Washington you would think that the Canadians had accomplished world peace by the overreaction of their fans, totally annoying.

carp.jpg

Your line of thinking got me thinking though...there are many things the same between a carp and Montreal Canadian: 1)bottom dweller, 2)most powerful feature is the tail, 3)yellow, 4)big scales, 5)small squinty eyes, 6)passive, 7)fans overate them, 8)always in season

Edited by scuro2

Why thank you Solo...my life at the moment makes sense again. You are right, I'm stuck with the hab fans and carp...and both suck. After they beat Washington you would think that the Canadians had accomplished world peace by the overreaction of their fans, totally annoying.

Your line of thinking got me thinking though...there are many things the same between a carp and Montreal Canadian: 1)bottom dweller, 2)most powerful feature is the tail, 3)yellow, 4)big scales, 5)small squinty eyes, 6)passive, 7)fans overate them, 8)always in season

I'm not necessarily agreeing, but that's funny! :lol:

sounds like someone has their panties in a bunch, over hockey to boot.

btw. its Canadiens not Canadians, Habs not hab, for someone who has all the facts you miss the basic ones,

but you probably cheer for the leaves so we'll forgive you,

GO HABS GO

carp.jpg

Bite me!!

carp.jpg

kiss my bass