New fishing shop!

Headhunter

Spotted a sign in a window on my way into work today! Wilson's Fly Shop will be opening on Queen Street, between Sherbourne and Jarvis (Moss Park). Don't know when, the sign doesn't say, but for all those who are Fly Fisherman, there will be a new alternative for you, if you live in downtown T.O.

HH

Wilsons will be moving shop from their current shop at Front and Church to the new location on Queen. I think Jim was planning to have it done by the end March. From a couple posts on other message boards, I think Wilsons may also carry items like float rods in the future. Even with the move, it's still about a 10min walk away from my school which is nice.

Mr. JR, Pollocks has been closed for a coupla years! They were at the corner of Parialment and Queen. This shop is located about 4 blocks west of the old Pollocks shop.

Terry, zippers... I thought of that, but .... :clapping:

HH

Pollocks was a great store and it was too bad they left, but they sure had some excellent deals just before they closed the doors for the last time.

I bought up a bunch of $25 musky baits for $5 each and all his remaining Stringeze leaders for $1 each.

He was also clearing out the DownEast rod holders for $5 each but when I called to get him to hold a couple for me, he said it was 1st come-1st serve, and I missed out by an hour :wallbash: