aqua-vu or fish tv opinions

bow slayer

thinking of buying an aquavu or fish tv the cheap version only for entertaining purposes only,they are fairly cheap and i think the kids would really enjoy watching the fish below.Just like some opinions on them from owners or former owners and if anyone has one and no longer wants it i would be interested. thanks

i bought a fish tv and it came with a bag that has screen shades on it, cost around $100 but I haven't tried it yet. Our lake is fairly stained water and when I used my buddies aqua vu the only time I could see the rocks is when i bounced the camera off them.

I have the fish tv and my kid's (6 and 3) love it. it works well on the ice and I'll test it in the boat soon enough. In fact, I'm the one itching to get it in the boat ASAP but that damn "honey do list" and b-day parties are killing me!

You might think of getting the 100FT. cable. I've got the Aqua view with 50 cable and wish it was longer. My buddy has the Fish TV, it works great. They are hard to see in the sun. I use mine for ice fishing, in the hut or boat under the top. Plus if you have it on for long periods, consider an extra battery. The battery that came with mine only lasts a couple hours.