OHL followers

misfish

All the pros that are in the know,have picked Barrie and Windsor to meet in the finals.Barrie is up 3-1 against Mississaga(as expected) but the Kitchener Rangers are spanking Windsor.All that talent Windsor has , thier on thier way out,down 3-0.

Ya think they(the rangers) want a piece of Park? Park,for those that dont know,was Kitcheners goalie that we picked up in a trade.Great one if you ask me. :thumbsup_anim:

PLAYOFFS one just never knows. :unsure:

Edited by BrianB

Windsor just won game #4 by a score of 7-5 to stay alive and avoid being swept. The Spits went into the 3rd leading 4-1 before a combined 7 goal outburst from both teams to make for an exciting period. Rangers now lead the series 3 games to 1. Back to Windsor for game 5.

Edited by jediangler

Windsor I think expected to coast into the final....Mem Cup champs, not much change from last years team..... A little over cocky maybe. That being said Kitchener has dug themselves a hole not closing it out in 4.

Being a huge Battalion Fan and watching Barrie easily handle Brampton and then Mississauga I don't think Windsor has a chance beating Barrie if they ever do get past Kitchener.....

Being a huge Battalion Fan and watching Barrie easily handle Brampton and then Mississauga I don't think Windsor has a chance beating Barrie if they ever do get past Kitchener.....

Barrie seems to be able to pour in on when needed.Last nights 3 goal lead that shrunk to 1 showed that.Another quick goal and great defence.

They also have 3 goalies not two,that can play on any given day.

When they get to the memorial cup,that will be the real test IMO.

Yes I said ,when. :canadian:

Brian what were asking back on April 20th??

All the pros that are in the know,have picked Barrie and Windsor to meet in the finals.Barrie is up 3-1 against Mississaga(as expected) but the Kitchener Rangers are spanking Windsor.All that talent Windsor has , thier on thier way out,down 3-0.

NEVER SAY NEVER

Great finish to a great series, lets see if they have anything left in the tank for the Colts!

Barrie will get on the board fast and furiously.

Put the spits in the whole earlly.which I am confident they will do. :thumbsup_anim:

They (Barrie) will have a full healthy line up and a third goalie that could me a number one if need be.4th line can compete against their top no issues there.

It,s going to be a great series. Colts in 5

GO COLTS GO

Edited by BrianB

Barrie will get on the board fast and furiously.

Put the spits in the whole earlly.which I am confident they will do. :thumbsup_anim:

They (Barrie) will have a full healthy line up and a third goalie that could me a number one if need be.4th line can compete against their top no issues there.

It,s going to be a great series. Colts in 5

GO COLTS GO

I like your way of thinking Brian

Go COLTS Go

Scooter

Windsor I think expected to coast into the final....Mem Cup champs, not much change from last years team..... A little over cocky maybe. That being said Kitchener has dug themselves a hole not closing it out in 4.

Not bragging or anything!!!

60 minutes til the start.

It,s going to be an awesome series.

I wouldnt want to be the guys that have to clean up after the game.

They(the Colts) have brought in boxes of mac and cheese as noise makers for the fans.LOL

All the boxes that are still intack,will go to the food bank. Good idea I guess. :whistling::clapping::canadian:

GO COLTS

I thought they played the colt's home games on the local rogers channel? They did about 7 years ago with ole Greg Hotham as the colour guy! I am heading down to Barrie next tuesday and was hoping to catch a game but looks like they are in windsor when Iam down there. Hopefully the colts can win and make us Alum proud!

GO COLTS!

LOL ...Taylor Hall scores in overtime....(on the power play - what ref calls penalties in OT in the championship series?)

"and here comes all the mac and cheese boxes being thrown on the ice.... what a bad idea that was"! says the commentator

Gonna a be a great series...Sundays game is on sportsnet

Well we lost the opener.4-3 OT.Windsors a team that shows, they can come back and win.

Sad to say,the crowd made us look like ass,s .Throwing the box,es of mac and cheese onto the rink.What were the Colts thinking?Less mouths to feed.

I feel shame for this. :(:(:(

Edited by BrianB