Upset in the making?

misfish

One of my favorite comments from the Boston Globe recap:

"Rask has to pick up his game or the Bruins have no chance of winning this series. He has to see every shot and be at least as good as Miller."

Ya, right....then there was a miracle....

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

how great would it be if BOTH the nhl's golden boys went out in the first round?

ovie and cindy can renew their rivalry on the golf course!

GO SENS GO!

I'll probably get blasted for this but who cares. GO HAWKS! I've waited my entire life to say that the Hawks are taking it. ITs time to hoist the cup again in Chicago!

The way the games have gone so far you just might be right. Mebbe it is their turn again.

JF

The only reason Detroit doesn't look like the same team as last year, is because they never played with a full roster. Someone was always hurt, until a month left. See how they did in the last month?!

Now that they are all healthy, look out!!

Ottowa will win this series.I'm a little nervous about my caps.They have been winning but not dominating since the break.Lots of OT and squeakers.Jose has been solid but the O has been a bit anemic,The big O has not been scoring much at all.If Alex and Alex and Nick get hot its all over for everyone but it seems lately it has been the 2nd and 3rd lines that are scoring.

Joe

GO SENS!!! :clapping::thumbsup_anim: