Here Kitty Kitty

Fishmaster

Well we finally got a nice warm rain and the cats are smoken now ...going to be a awesome weekend for those big cats lots of derby time left to catch the big one my guess is one around 25 will win this year ...Water Temp is 58 deg following perfect Top Bait Cut Bait and Big Dead Shinners ....Monday night we landed over 15 good cats and 7 for the smokers ...

FebMar2010053.jpg

FebMar2010055.jpg

P1010178.jpg

P1010180.jpg

Some for the Smoker

P1010181-1.jpg

P1010177-1.jpg

P1010179.jpg

Blackenend Cajun Grand R. kitties, done in a cast iron pan on the grill......drool.gif

Pan fried works the best for me, my low cholesterol, arteries full of plaque, can't have fat bro-in-law tried grilling them straight on the bbq once and that didn't work out too well. It takes a bit of practice to get the skinning right, but fish under 10lbs are tasty enough it's worth it.

Have tried smoked yet, mmmmmm

Nice cats as always!!

Will the river be fishable this weekend? The creeks are up to there banks here on the north shore?

The river is allways fishable for Cats dirty high water turns them on ...and cliff i will do my best to not eat all my smoked Cat so yummy its hard ...or i will just go out and get a few more for the smoker lol...