I'm Finally on Facebook!

Well, this is something that is long overdue. I have meant to do this for years now, and finally spent the time to sign up on Facebook.

You are all invited to my Facebook.

It will take me a bit to update my profile and figure out how to use Facebook, so if any of you on Facebook have any tips, I would appreciate it.

Hope to see you there.

Aaron

LMAO I am actually not that bad with technology, although ya wouldn't know it right now LOL. I still can't figure out how to get my Facebook URL from my Blackberry. Maybe I have to be on the regular site, not mobile?

I'll get on at home and update my profile and grab the URL. Will be much easier :)

Thanks for answering my dumb question!

You might want to creat a group too called "Getting Hooked with Aaron & Barry". I say this because if you look at Dave, he's got so many "friends" he's got to do a group page for people to join. Then you can link it from your web site too. Cheers.

Geoff

Ahh, another good tip.. Don't accept my wife as a friend LOL joking! She knows where I am and what I'm up to all the time anyway :)

Ahhh, the evil facebook.........might as well sell me your latest boat (cheap) and all your gear. Your freetime has been extinguished LOL.

I dont belong to it, but ive seen what it can do to a normally outgoing and productive person. Was hoping to run into you someday out on the water aaron, but thats going to be highly unlikely now that youve fallen to the facebook. :rofl2:

Haha Blaque, don't think I'll give up the boat or fishing any time soon :) The only reason I am even able to join Facebook now is because I have a Blackberry. I am rarely at home, and when I am, I rarely have time to hop on-line.

You just might see me on the water yet :)

With Facebook, if you want to increase your online 'cool' status, under 'relationships' select 'married to' or 'engaged to' and pick Barry :D

It'll also make Barry look cool should he have Facebook too :thumbsup_anim:

Don't worry, the wife won't care...She'll actually be for it because it's the cool thing to do B)

Haha, very funny MJL, although my 'cool' status might shift to San Francisco LOL

I still haven't had a chance to get on the main Facebook site at home to see all the options. Hopefully by the weekend or early next week, and I can finally update my profile.

Haha Blaque, don't think I'll give up the boat or fishing any time soon :) The only reason I am even able to join Facebook now is because I have a Blackberry. I am rarely at home, and when I am, I rarely have time to hop on-line.

You just might see me on the water yet :)

lol, i hear ya......the only time i get online is at work :whistling: Its rare that i get on while im home.