Sledders and tip-ups

i am totally against causing harm to someone....unless they deserve it :devil:

the steel pipe beside the hole sounds like a great idea to me. idiots that come zipping by continue to do so because its nearly impossible to punish them for their idiotic actions. ruining a few sleds without causing harm to the drivers would be ideal and word of it would spread like wildfire. next thing you know ice fishermen are no longer losing gear or getting headaches from these morons because they fear there is a trap. ;)

sure it sounds ridiculous, but so does zipping by 20ft away from ice huts and fishermen going 120km/h. the only way to fight stupid is to lower yourself to their level.

experienced this quite a bit this winter out on Simcoe, purposly buzzing just feet from your portable hut, making it shake. Just dangerous, if they loss control - they can kill you, not to mention some of us have kids out there. Just plain shelf-fish and stupid. thought about this dilema and saw some 'yellow caution tape' at dollarama - haven't done it yet - but maybe stake out an area 20'x20' around your hut, lines and fishing area with some tape and spikes - sounds crazy but we will probably come to this... BTW also saw mini pilons at dollarama - but not sure they will work - probably make them buzz closer to you - i think they get off on stupiity - so much open area and they purposely speed by the fisher ppl.

thats funny .. in your last pm you mentioned you look forward to meeting me :blahblah1:

Oh yea, thats right, sorry, forgot about you....thanks for the reminder, ummmm yea, cant wait!

3 inches Joe? Dont do it, you're tall enough already. Yea, its time..... :lol:

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

because of this, and because we were on a busy lake this weekend, i put my auger down in front of the tip up. if someone wants to run that over on their modified arctic cat be my guest.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks
Hey...we all know you Steelheaders are the snobbiest anglers out there...

:P

you think float guys are bad, you should talk to some of the snobby speycasters! they intentionally use a method which catches less fish just to feel good about themselves!

you think float guys are bad, you should talk to some of the snobby speycasters! they intentionally use a method which catches less fish just to feel good about themselves!

ya..k...I use a flyrod