A sincere apology

TJQ

The big thing that through Brodeur off his game is the American team constantly battling for position in front of him.This is somthing Canada needs to do more of, nothing will through a goalie off quicker then having guys in front of him constantly. Canada gets lots of opportunities but dosn't have anyone rushing the net consistantly, leaving the goalies with a clear view of the shots. They only seem to be rushing the net against Norway, they have to stop playing the cutesie finesse style and rush the goal and cause some crap in front of the net.

honestly i dont think Babcock is understandabley in his right frame of mind....Pull a goalie that gets a shut out :dunno: even if it was against Norway...Hopefully someone talks some logic into him ....but it definatly makes for great hockey drama

maybe he is going for the role reversal for the juniors loss....

Edited by Twocoda

I think the trouble with finding someone Sydney can play with, is finding people that can keep up with him. He skates and moves like the wind and if there was someone with his speed beside him...

Bingo, couldn't have said it better myself. He is thinking way ahead of the guys he is playing with and his level of anticipation is unbelievable. Don't believe me, watch some highlights of him playing with Malkin, or him playing with Jordan Staal etc etc.

Sidney is not Canada's problem.

See what you did TJ I listened to what you said :wallbash: and did not watch the game and it looks like I missed one heck of a good game. When will I ever learn not to listen to Our Fearless Leader unless Monique says it is O.K..

Art

Give me a......M

Give me a......I

Give me a......L

Give me a......L

Give me a......E

Give me a......R

WHAT DOES IT SPELL

................................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

USA WINS GOLD

sorry I couldn't resist.......Good Luck Team Canada