Fishing for Tyler

TJQ

Had the pleasure of meeting a whole bunch of people I never met before today, it was a great time, even wandered out on the ice. Pretty sure it was the biggest turnout so far, with around 140 people registered.. I think.

SANY0003.jpg

SANY0005.jpg

SANY0006.jpg

SANY0010.jpg

SANY0012.jpg

SANY0013.jpg

SANY0014.jpg

SANY0017.jpg

THANKS TO TYLER'S FAMILY FOR PUTTING ON A GREAT EVENT My Wife and I had a great time.

Its was good meeting you today TJ, I look forward in meeting again in the future

I AM HAVING PERCH BURGERS THAT WAS COOKED ON MY NEW FISH FRYER and WINGS for my wife LOL

Thanks again

DAVE

Great time today meeting up with some old friends & meeting some new ones.

To bad the fish in the deep water didn't co-operate for me. :( Lots of lookers but not big on being takers. Only one bite which I lost after a long battle including the fish running off quite a bit of line. Hook broke off the jig. Still have the jig just no hook. :angry:

On the way in I stopped in 47 fow for 10 mins. to try for perch. That worked out pretty good. Landed 3 fish in 10 mins. including one which got me 3rd place in the perch category. I sure like my new cast iron pot & lid.

After the tourny I went back out with the same results in the deeper water. Move back to the same spot for perch and got bites as quick as I could get my maggot tip jig back down until 5:50 pm when the bite just shut down.

As I said great day.

Best Wishes: Rick

Great time today meeting up with some old friends & meeting some new ones.

To bad the fish in the deep water didn't co-operate for me. :( Lots of lookers but not big on being takers. Only one bite which I lost after a long battle including the fish running off quite a bit of line. Hook broke off the jig. Still have the jig just no hook. :angry:

On the way in I stopped in 47 fow for 10 mins. to try for perch. That worked out pretty good. Landed 3 fish in 10 mins. including one which got me 3rd place in the perch category. I sure like my new cast iron pot & lid.

After the tourny I went back out with the same results in the deeper water. Move back to the same spot for perch and got bites as quick as I could get my maggot tip jig back down until 5:50 pm when the bite just shut down.

As I said great day.

Best Wishes: Rick

You can thank the gent that donated it,Its was written on the top of the box.Not me but a good old friend of mine.Enjoy it, I was thinking of buying one just like it.Im glad you like it.

I'm glad to be a part of another successful Tyler fundraiser and fishing day in 2010. There was a really great turnout yesterday, maybe the biggest ever, and as a result there were a lot of fish brought in which was nice to see. You could tell by all the smiles and the sound of laughter that everyone had a good time.

Congrats to the big Laker caught by Doug, I think, and also to the guy who caught that massive Whitefish, some real impressive fish guys!! :)

I didn't see the winning Perch but I think it was around 11 or 12"..not too shabby either.

Hopefully Tyler continues to inspire those around him and improve with the love and support of his family and 'community' :canadian:

Until next year, good fishing.

Tony