Hey, Dave Mercer!

Roy

By pure happenstance, I'll be at the show on Saturday. Really glad to hear you'll be there. I'll be there with J so that should keep me in line all day. I wasn't really going to go to that one but I really want to hear you tell a joke in French. :D For those of you who are in the area, heres a link to the show. Looking forward to seeing you Dave. Marc Thorpe will be there also. http://www.salonexpertchassemontreal.ca/index.php?id=12

And, here's a cut and paste from one of their pages.

SPECIAL GUEST

Saturday only

DAVE MERCER, the fishing funny-man & PATRICK CAMPEAU, well-known Quebec fishing pro, both on the same stage (bilingual)

Saturday, February 27

11:30 a.m.

2:00 p.m.

DAVE MERCER

The fishing funny-man, Dave Mercer, host of television's Facts of Fishing THE SHOW and the Facts of Fishing Tip series spends over 2500 days a year fishing for just about anything that swims.

He is one of today's most sought-after seminar speakers. His off-the-wall blend of edutainment has had audiences rolling in the aisles while teaching them how to catch more and bigger fish than they ever imagined. Whether you are seeing him on TV, DVD, Online or in person get ready to laugh, learn and get hooked on Dave Mercer's Facts of Fishing.

You can cath Facts of Fishing THE SHOW on the Score Saturdays at 9:00 a.m. and Sundays at 9:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. as well as on the World Fishing Network on Saturdays at 9:30 p.m., Sundays at 9:30 a.m. and Wednesdays at 8:00 p.m.

Not to be missed!

Looking forward to seeing you again Roy. Marc is scares me that you even know about that club??????

Just so you know Patrick will be doing all the French stuff I only know how to swear in French lol. I hope to get a big crowd out there so please keep spreading the word to all your fishing buddy's in the area it should be a ton of fun.

Well evidently you are not the best fisherman on the planet!!!!!

Dude ,Hanging out at the door is the best spot on the planet

Their always biting

I guess you still have things to learn :lol:

What scare you the most is I know your appearing there hahahahahaha

TJ with his new Gig,he will be all tied up :lol:

Gogo dancer in a gogo bar for women!

Edited by marc thorpe

[

[/b]The fishing funny-man, Dave Mercer, host of television's Facts of Fishing THE SHOW and the Facts of Fishing Tip series spends over 2500 days a year fishing for just about anything that swims.

[/quote

His calendar has a lot of days! :o Have fun at the show.

Dave... can you be any busier???

Quebec is a little far for me to drive to so I'll just wait till the end of March when Dave comes out to the Stelco Fishing Club Awards night. And if that sounds busy I understand he has to be on the east coast the next day.... :w00t:

Busy, busy, BUSY !