Caught another Pike today

MCTFisher9120

Whoah I can't believe what I'm reading!!

Budday, do your thing and don't worry about these knobs... Just look at their last topics!

By the way, I've got some new n improved pike leaders here for ya.

You ever in the GTA?? How'd you like to tango with a 40 incher!! B)

cheers

HD

Yes, I'll need those again from you this year. Going to be doing lot's of spring time Pike fishing before I head to my summer job in the end of May. We will need to hook up and show me how to catch some Northern's in open water. Toronto bound? I live in Oshawa.

I cant beleive how much action this post has gotten, its kind of ridiculous, the man posts pics of his catch, but doesnt want to give away his spots, can you blame him? some of these people really need a hobby, how about fishing? geez, good on you Mike, keep doing your thing, i aint mad at you. and let me know if a Whitby boy can get in on some ice out open water Pike action this spring, I have a boat but nothing to tow it with!

I'm with dirk to man quit blurring the background...its dirty

I guarantee you didnt stumble upon your location on your own anyways, got some "info" or help from somebody(s)

dont even write a report about fish bought at a supermarket or caught on a stocked pond

go write a blog somewhere or write in your journal....dont share your little fishing experience in an undisclosed area here

PM me if you don't like it

I guarantee you didnt stumble upon your location on your own anyways, got some "info" or help from somebody(s)

dont even write a report about fish bought at a supermarket or caught on a stocked pond

go write a blog somewhere or write in your journal....dont share your little fishing experience in an undisclosed area here

Someone ban the troll already..

He might have got the info from a friend or "other" way but he found it .. obviously you have never lost a fishing spot due to the net .. used to fish Dunnville for cats with maybe 2-3 other people on the river .. someone post how good it is and how good the walleye fishing is and now your lucky not to bump into a couple dozen boats within 50 yards of each other every weekend let alone hook into a fish .. its pretty pathetic that someone blurs a background and these armchair fisherman who dont want to do their own legwork whine and cry because they cant figure out where to fish

go buy a map .. mark out where the blue is .. thats water .. drive there or ride you bike .. cast out a line and see if anything is there .. if not carry on to the next blue patch

I honestly don't mind. I remember who shows respect on this forum and when asked politely (an not out of the blue) I will always share info to that person, if they are nice to me I do the same and I am sure it is that way with any other member here. To show respect is to gain respect.

I appreciate the responses and hope I take the blow for the river guys an other people that "blur" spots this winter/spring. I really don't mind the abuse as the saying goes "stick's and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" Hope you see the next 2 reports from me in the next 5 days, more Pike fishin!

Can't wait to see guys catching walleye and giant perch this weekend in the reports early next week!

Good fishin,

Mike

ya im shocked the hasnt been locked. making such a big deal out of something so small. if he wants to blur it out then so be it. i really dont mind, its all good. i dont fish that part of the world. i have my spots and i enjoy exploring, the adventure for me is a big thing for me when fishing. to many whiners, know it alls, and perfect ppl on here lately.

Is it just me wondering why this topic hasn't been locked?

Enough is enough already.

ya come on mods lock this thing up already the youngster are getting fed up with all us old people.

Don`t mind me boys I haven`t had a smoke in over a week and I am a little edgy.

You`ll have to excuse me now it`s time for the nurse to change my diaper!!

PM me if you don't like it??? Funniest post in a while! Peace out Coolio! <_<