Awesome Deal

DRIFTER_016

Nice unit Drifter-good value--for my purposes....

UPS Import Charges--$38.70

a Valentines Day present-the lady is going to love it

Thanks again dude

Cheers

ID1

Not too bad.

You get a fully auto unit for about the same price as a manual unit on sale.

Still UPS should be taken out and flogged!!!!! cursing.gif

$58.25 + Gst.. UPS raped me for Brokerage... when Fedx would have done that for $7 and then the tax collection on value.. total to UPS and government $107.27. Paid Defender $30 for shipping. So that said.. 6 AUTO inflaters for a total of approx $490 CDN... $81.67 Each including taxes!! ($72.27 + tax).

Yep.. USPS won't ship compressed air. As for why UPS over Fedex.. American's love UPS.. and use it more than the post office down there. FedX is rarely a choice with US companies for shipping.

We should have taken a group order... one large pallet across the border on a truck.. I could have cleared that, or an entire truck load for that matter, for only $55 with Near North Customs Brokers in Barrie!!

Edited by irishfield

$58.25 + Gst.. UPS raped me for Brokerage... when Fedx would have done that for $7 and then the tax collection on value.. total to UPS and government $107.27. Paid Defender $30 for shipping. So that said.. 6 AUTO inflaters for a total of approx $490 CDN... $81.67 Each including taxes!! ($72.27 + tax).

Can't really complain, except for the raping and gouging done by those UPS scumbags!!!! :angry:

Can't really complain, except for the raping and gouging done by those UPS scumbags!!!! :angry:

Nope.. a great deal Dave and thanks for pointing it out. I'm gonna feel real comfortable when the gals and their friends head up the lake in canoes wearing these.. and sitting on the life jackets... :)

Yep.. just checked mine. The one i checked... the cartridge is dated 11/06.. Jacket manufactured Feb 2007.. so yah they are three years old, but I don't see it as an issue. They say to change the cartridge every three years.. but I can't see the need if it has enough pressure to show a green indicator in the little window. At least these auto's have an indicator.. my expensive Mustangs in the airplane have nothing to tell you if they are still good or not...

Edited by irishfield