Favourite Magazine

ColdH20guy

Hi guys,

Just curious what everyone's favourite fishing magazine is? Maybe there is one out there that we dont know too much about...I'm partial to Bass Times, Bass Master and FLW....

of course, Bassman as well..thanks guys!

Cheers

Edited by ColdH20guy

I subscribe to;

1. Ontario Out of Doors (locally relevant information)

2. Canadian Fly Fisher (beautiful photography, Canadian fly fishing content)

3. BC Outdoors (Just because I love BC, but I'm not renewing it as I just don't have the time to read it)

4. Field & Stream (diverse subject matter)

In fisherman is also excellent, but I let my subscription slide as I just don't have time to read all of them.

Hey ... thanks for this interesting topic ... The very first magazine I ever subscribed to was Outdoor Life - way back when I was 12 and my dad bought it as a gift "IF I promised I'd read it", well I did for the next 30 plus years ... but will finally let my subsription slide ... there's just too much hunting stuff in it the last couple of years and although I am a hunter ... I'd just prefer to see more fishing related stuff.

Bassmaster, BASS Times, In Fish, and of course great traditional Cnd mags like Outdoor Canada and OOD are regular staples.

I must admit though that I am kind of partial to BassMan - and was pleased to see so many here who like it as well! I would love to see some input from members of OFC on our last issue ... still looking for some additional Letters to the Editor.

Thanks

Wil Wegman

Editor BassMan Magazine

[email protected]