New Classifieds open...

TJQ

TJ, there's a huge ad on there from Nairobi Kenya for flies. Not sure if it's THE one I've heard about on other boards, but if it is it's got scam plastered all over it!

... Its legit.. the guys a Prince from kenya and all you have to do is send 5000.00 to him first and he'll send them right to you. :whistling:

:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

Not bad for a first post

You might want to try an introduce your self

:whistling:

OOPS! Been lurking this board so long that when I finally did sign up I guess I just missed that part. Name's Michael from just east of Orillia. I think there's a proper section for introductions (?) I'll go find it & take care of that right away.

Thanks Marc

Michael

OOPS! Been lurking this board so long that when I finally did sign up I guess I just missed that part. Name's Michael from just east of Orillia. I think there's a proper section for introductions (?) I'll go find it & take care of that right away.

Thanks Marc

Michael

You're safe. I think he was referring to TJ.

Nah Roy, pretty sure he meant me and I think he is right (except it wasn't my FIRST post, ha ha!). Haven't found anywhere specific for new introductions, did a search and checked the help section too, nothing. So, without further hijacking this thread, do I just make a new thread in the general discussion? Don't really wanna just make a post about me, not any kind of an AW at all!

Michael

Ya Micheal... start a new thread and call it HI!! an introduction.. or something of that sort. Lets hear ALL your secrets!!

Hey that's a great idea for a new thread during the dark days of February.......tell all your deepest darkest secrets. You go first!