G2G for Tyler

keram

I've learned yesterday that I won't be able to attend this fine event :dunno: Regardless, I still want to be part of this ( if it is not too late ) :dunno: . This is my idea: There are quite few members of this board not being able to attend this event ( whatever reason ) like me. But I think that WE can do something about it. The goal of this event

is to raise funds to help Tyler. So this is my idea: Whoever planed ( or not ) to be there and for some reason had to change their plans ( already budgeted for this ), you can still help

I will start with $50

Edited by keram

That's a nice idea Keram, and appreciated. For those who wish to just make a donation all cheques should be made out to Elisa and Terry French (Tylers parents) . You can send it care of me, Maureen Manning, 167 Timcourt Dr. Penetang Ont. L9M 1R2 .

Another way to help is to participate in the online auction that will begin Saturday night.

Maureen

Well, I just got back from the mail box and there was a cheque from Roy for $100.00. WOW my friend that was way more than expected but very much appreciated. It covered the entire cost of all the sausages (by the way, Len & Patti from the Butchers block in Lindsay made them into links for us and there are 114 regular and 114 Octoberfest). So, Justherb, Beans, and I will be kicking in a donation to help defray the cost of some of the other things that are needed.

Thank you so much to all those that have helped!

Roy I have always said you give 200% but you just proved it!

Friends like you are rare and it's not about the money!!!!!!!

Edited by Big Cliff