2010 OFN TOURNAMENT SIGN UPS

SlowPoke

If you want to participate in the 2010 OFC Tournament;

Read the rules here: http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39532

We still need LOTS of participants and a few captains.

I am moving next weekend so I hope to have enough entries to setup teams in the next few days. There is no immediate deadline to register.

Feel free to bump this post if it drops off the first page!

ive got a few questions for this.... well, one really. would i sitll be able to join up if i dont particularly get out that often? i dont get out to the bigger lakes too often, im more creek fishing and shore fishing at the local locks.

i still have yet to catch one of them damn illusive walleye down at the locks too...

Edited by bigredneck

The tourney is open to all regitered members.

If nothing else, it might get you fishing for species you normally wouldn't fish for. You don't have to have the most submissions, biggest fish or the most combined team inches to win. If the tourney gets you out one more time than last year, you've won!

Brian I might just have to get into it again this year so that we will have something to fight about on the boat like who gets first fish depending on how the reel sound when it starts to scream. And that goes for when we hit lake O this spring I think April sounds great.

Brian I might just have to get into it again this year so that we will have something to fight about on the boat like who gets first fish depending on how the reel sound when it starts to scream. And that goes for when we hit lake O this spring I think April sounds great.

"It's on like Donky Kong!"

Full contact fishing is wayyy more fun than handing the rod over to the guest!

As for April, I'm in but my boat won't be ready. We'll have to take yours or show up at Dan's place with a coffee...

"Hey Dan, whatcha up to? We were in the area and thought we'd drop by."

• 3 weeks later...