A few whities from earlier this week.

BillM

Dave and I hit the known spots for whities and made out pretty good. First spot was a bit slow, but I nailed one right off the bat.. After the move it was on.. I can't count the number of fish we missed, but it was quite a few...

IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

I landed a real nice 6-7lb'r but we had our limit so it was going to be released. I tried to stick the head in the hole while Dave grabbed the camera, but she shot out of my hands! Nice shoulders on her...

Nicely done, guys! I like the little red collar for the treble hook on the williams ;)

Good eye. That is actually one of the small tags that come with Swedish Pimples which I put onto the split ring. That smaller spoon in the 1/2 & 1/2 hammered finish is definitely my go-to lure for Simcoe.

Nice work boys! I am hitting the ice myself in the am.

Good luck tomorrow Andrew!

Edited by wallacio

Cheers Dave. Shoot me a pm or email next time you are heading out on ice through the week and well get together.

Andrew, where you think of hitting tomorrow? I'll be out solo tomorrow am as well. Drop me a PM or give me shout.. I think you have my phone #...

-Bill

mental note to self:

watch for 2 guys in red float suits pulling yellow sled.

follow them ............

when they start setting up say wow you guys found my honey hole,

but thats ok i will set up over here !!!!!!

LOL

LOL. It shouldn't be too difficult there aren't too many guys in red floater suits out there on any given day!!! :rolleyes:

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME BILL!

I'm heading out in the morning with whities being the target...your report has me really pumped now. done miserably the last 2 attempts at this lake....but when you do find them its awesome on this lake...lots of big lakers too....hopefully i'll find 'em like you guys did.