Temagami Ice very Dangerous

Jds63

yeah that's what I mean. if we can't get to that speck lake, I should stay in the cottage and cook

I do the cooking and cleaning of fish you do the dishes lol i think Wayne has pics to show that lol Terry this is going to be the best trip yet. wait till you see what i got for you lol

I do the cooking and cleaning of fish you do the dishes lol i think Wayne has pics to show that lol Terry this is going to be the best trip yet. wait till you see what i got for you lol

A word of advice Terry. Pack a wrap around apron for the times you're standing at the sink.

A float suit would be better though....

well guys my trip has been moved up a week i was going on the 26th now ill be there 19th..cant wait feels like it will never arrive..i see a few of you just cant wait a day after the 15th.. i dont blame you..i hope you will leave some fish for me and my pals..not so worried about terry i see he never does that well :rolleyes: ..well all i can say is you guys suck i wish i could be there on the opener and you suck suck suck....there i feel better now..

staying at friends place on bear island..will be there feb 19th..would be my pleasure wayne to hook up with you and a few of your buddies on here, sound like a great bunch..i like staying on bear or close to it..most of the area's i fish seem to be closer from bear.. i think the furthest i have fished up your way was the brooms.. i have had great fun at the brooms in the summers and have had some luck on the ice...