Anyone going to virginia???

HTHM

Is anyone going to Virginia in the next month or two? I have a set of Ranger seats that I need picked up and brought back.
I will ask some of our clients if there headed that way,if so I can arrange a pick for you seats to be brought back to the hammer.AS long as it not out of their way.Maybe coordinate things with aplumma down there.Ill give you a heads up if a driver is headed that way.

... and the S&H is how much???... pay the postage you CCB!!!

If you're gonna play, you gotta pay!

The first thing I did after posting, was talk to UPS and that is the way it appears to be going. However, a penney saved, is still in my pocket..... :lol::jerry::whistling:

Use Fedex Albert... $7 brokerage vs UPS's crown and anchor wheel !
An 18 wheeler and a tracking device,favors owed are better odds for making the trek up here.Ive had a few problems with shipping fed x etc,took out insurance on it,triple the value and collect all three times esp with canada post. :w00t::w00t: send in an item for waranty to bc and comes back damaged.When clearly marked fragile and in a pastic tube.Came back bent everytime and waranty was void due to damages upon receiving it.

That happens with any carrier from time to time.. All I can tell you is normal Fedex charges $7 brokerage no matter the value. UPS can be anywhere from $15 to $90 and there's no rhyme nor reason to it! Fedex Freight... I had them here on Wednesday with a single acrylic aircraft windshield in a cardboard box.. arrived mint.. although it wasn't mine! lol... that little issue was cleared up around 3:45 PM Wednesday and the company I bought it from shipped my carton of 5 windshields that night, or Thursday am, from Pittsburg PA and I received it today at 2pm. Again in mint condition. I consider that some darn good service considering time of day to get the shipment out... the guys I bought from had to contact my import broker in Barrie.. they had to send the information back to Fedex and the border for pre-clearance etc.

A favour owed would still require customs clearance... unless the driver is real brave in this day and age to get held up at the border.

Then again.. why are we discussing this just because Albert's too cheap to just ship the stuff!! :D

If you really want it... money is no object! :rolleyes:
No pun intended but that float tube,He must really want one and money is an object :whistling: Just kiddin I thought about that many times.The one we did was anything that floats,tye it to a picnic table and go.It worked,not for long.geeze I may be a redneck and dont know yet.Damn larrys in T O tonight and again I missed it.

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

That happens with any carrier from time to time.. All I can tell you is normal Fedex charges $7 brokerage no matter the value. UPS can be anywhere from $15 to $90 and there's no rhyme nor reason to it! Fedex Freight... I had them here on Wednesday with a single acrylic aircraft windshield in a cardboard box.. arrived mint.. although it wasn't mine! lol... that little issue was cleared up around 3:45 PM Wednesday and the company I bought it from shipped my carton of 5 windshields that night, or Thursday am, from Pittsburg PA and I received it today at 2pm. Again in mint condition. I consider that some darn good service considering time of day to get the shipment out... the guys I bought from had to contact my import broker in Barrie.. they had to send the information back to Fedex and the border for pre-clearance etc.

A favour owed would still require customs clearance... unless the driver is real brave in this day and age to get held up at the border.

Then again.. why are we discussing this just because Albert's too cheap to just ship the stuff!! :D

What you never seen swivel seats in a rig?Esp when there are no lot lizard signs on the doors.. :whistling::whistling: I do have a customer with boat seats in his truck,there for company as I was told in the bunk.Well on the cheap note irish I was down on my luck one day on a river and an ofner helped me out,I owe him for doing so but his reply was you would do the same.And I will.Now I can.Its my turn to help a fellow ofner in some manner.

• 1 month later...

Don't know where Mount Hope is but as I have posted a couple of times....I am more than happy to help out my fellow Canadian Friends...I live 15 minutes from the Peace Bridge, 40 minutes from the Rainbow Bridge and less then 2 miles from the Buffalo Airport...if someone wants to use my mailing address it's OK with me...I am retired but work part time on Tuesday morning so I am pretty much available for guys to pick things up...of course when the weather turns I hope to be doing some catching.... :)

Bob