I'm Baaack!

bigugli

Well I am finally back online. Computer froze up after someone downloaded a nasty program. Boy did I have a case of the DT's.

On the plus side, I got lots done without interruption the past week. 5 cords of firewood stacked away. Built a new cabinet for my luremaking gear. Started making new stuff for the year. Watched some great Jr hockey. :canadian: Made life horrible for the Mrs :devil: Even read a 1/2 dozen books. Now I'm just about ready for the ice.

Boy did I miss this place.

Soon, real soon ;)

Hey Bruce I'll add my modest voice in hope the smelts are fully under your control this year? :D

My son is asking for them hahaha....even got an old hut for him against those bad winds.

He is going for adenoids surgery tomorrow morning but should recover quickly from it.

Just whistle when the time arrives Bud. B)

Glad to see you back on line Bruce. I ended up having to get a new computer when my last one crashed, lost a lot of programs because the Tech at Staples didn't explain that he couldn't transfer them from my old hard drive to the new laptop without the original discs and that even then they might not work with Vista.