Best use of duct tape ever..

danc

That's how we fix our F-150's and F-250's as well Tom. Duct tape.

Hmmmmm...........haven't needed that fix for my 1990 GMC Sierra, must be a Ford thing, hee hee hee.

Oooohhhhh................buuurrrnnnnn............ :whistling: :whistling:

I have a bunch of friends that guide in Alaska and that is the reason they never leave the plane unatended.

One friend had to stay with the plane once and was catching a few winks when he awaoke to the plane bouncing up and down.

He looked out of the window to see a large black bear bouncing on one of the planes pontoons.

A bear banger shot out of the window fixed the problem. :D

Happens here in the North of Ontario too. I know a guy that had his boat seats ripped apart by a bear. Thanks goodness our provincial government is doing their best to control the bear populations.

Happens here in the North of Ontario too. I know a guy that had his boat seats ripped apart by a bear. Thanks goodness our provincial government is doing their best to control the bear populations.

We don't use plastic gas cans in the boats at our fly out destinations 'cause the bears punch them full of holes.

KILL THE BEARS, SAVE THE SEATS!!!

Jim